[Cumdump Chicago] 3 loads in 3 hours

Feeder

Click here to see Cumdump's original blog post...

A couple of days ago I posted ad on CL: blindfolded anonymous cocksucker for straight dick and bareback hole for tops to pump and dump in my cunt.

A bunch of guys replied. First was unknown age black DL stocky tall guy with uncut dick. He walked in, I was on my knees naked and i sucked him off. He definitely liked it. We did not talk. He jerked off a little bit and blew his sweet load down my throat. He left without saying anything.

Second one was a hottie 24yo!!! latin DL boy with a gf who needed blindfolded mouth. He was hairy, smelled really good , great body. I licked his crotch, sucked his cock and balls. He was telling me to suck it. After some playing he asked me if i swallow of course! he blew in my mouth and left. Hothothot, straight gl young boy with gf!

Third load was in my ass from young black tall athletic guy.2158800527624350476-157923942912092922?l=cuntarmo.blogspot.com

More (many of his blog posts have video)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.