[Frat Boy] Oral Office *VIDEO!!*

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

Q: Ever had office sex?

A few times, yes. I got fucked in my office once late at night by a guy who liked helping me find hot places to take his load (he also broke in my patented hole-added shorts in a field near Dodger Stadium).

My bf came down recently after work to suck me off under my desk, except it ended up being I that did most of the sucking, as well as riding his dick in my chair until he came inside me and left to run errands. I had a small butt plug with me and I put it in for the bus ride home to keep all the cum inside me. Actually, since we've been wanting to get into some video and cam stuff, I was very pleasantly surprised when he whipped out his phone and took a little video of me sucking his lovely large cock, which he's always said was extremely hot for him to watch and feel. He always comments on the looks I give him from down there, and seeing the video I know how it looks...and I agree, it is hot! Haha.

What do you think?

8357211063754223679-8000458158527077731?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.