Christmas Cum

Last night I got a message from a security guard I have been sucking off. We meet in an alley behind this old car lot and do the deed there. 

I drove to the spot and he was waiting there, leaning against the building. I got out, went up to him and he unzipped. I knelt down in the wet snow and took that 8 inch black dick in my mouth and started sucking. He lit a cigarette and started smoking while I sucked him to hardness. Once hard, he put his hand on the back of my head and started face fucking me. After a few minutes I started to gag on it, which he enjoyed. I had to stop a few times to catch my breath, but I was never long without his dick in my mouth. Once he was done with the cigarette he was ready to pop so he put his balls in my mouth while he jacked his tool. I nursed on those fat black nuts and in a short while his tool was shoved back in my mouth as he dumped a wad of jizz in my mouth. I cleaned up the end of his dick but a trail of cum still managed to leak out and get all over the front of my jacket. He zipped up and said "See ya". My jeans were absolutely soaked from kneeling in the show but I didn't mind... I'd do almost anything for that tool! As I walked away I saw some evidence of our encounter left behind, his bootprints in the snow and my knee imprints right in front of them. :) 

• Upvote 5