[Sperm Pig] Secret Sunday Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I had been horny for days and trying craigslist and every other website trying to get my butt filled.

But I had been very unlucky.

Then on Sunday morning, I found a guy on BBRT who was looking to fuck some ass.

He didn’t have a pic, but his stats were appealing. And he hadn’t cum since Thursday.

We exchanged phone numbers and he said he would text me when “he could get away”.

Ah. No pic and having to be sneaky? This dude has a husband who doesn’t know he plays on the side.

Hot!

It’s not that I enjoy the “homewrecker” thing— but the sneaking around and being extremely naughty is a turn on.

The guy shows up and he doesn’t disappoint in the least. Late 40’s, good shape, shaved head, goatee, tattoos, a couple piercings, and he’s wearing very snug jeans.

And I can see by what’s arcing down his leg that he’s already hard.

We make out for a few minutes, then I lead him to my bedroom where I unleashed his 7+ inch, downward curved cock.

As I’m sucking it, he starts dirty talking to me in his low, gruff voice.

“Yeah! Suck that cock, boy! Get it good n hard so it can rape and seed your hole!”

Damn, it’s like he was reading my mind.

He pulls me up, we make out some more, then he drops to give my cock some mouth lovin’.

While he’s sucking, I decide I’d do my own dirty talking:

Me: you have a partner don’t you?

Him: (looks up with my dick in his mouth and nods)

Me: and he doesn’t know you like to find anonymous hole online to bareback and breed, does he?

Him: he doesn’t need to know

Me: damn right! It’s your cock..

Him: and my cum. And if he doesn’t want it anymore, I’m gonna give it to someone who does.

Me: and I want it!

We make out hot and heavy after that exchange, and then he’s lubing up my hole and his cock. He comments on how tight my hole is and how hot inside.

“Why don’t you ride it a bit first, to get used to it?”

Mindreader!! I love riding cock!

I straddled him, and worked the head of that curved fucker into my hungry hole.

Thank god he was like iron, because as soon as his head popped past my sphincter, I rammed it all the way home.

He moaned with pleasure and so did I!

I rode him until he commanded me to stop because he was too close to spunking.

While we rested with his cock buried, I started my patented butt-milking squeezes. His eyes rolled back in his head while I did it.

He eventually pulled out of me, got me on all fours and said, “I wanna fuck you like a dog!”

Hell yeah!

His cock was super hard and completely maxxed out— with his curve hitting me in all the right places.

His mouth was filthy, as he kept talking about loving raw sex and filling my ass with his juice.

We ended with him pushing me onto my stomach and him pumping fast and furious into me.

He warned me he was getting close and then with grunts and groans my neighbors could hear, he unleashed his 4 day load of cocksnot into my guts.

He left it buried in me while I milked every drop with my butt muscles.

When he did pull his semi-hard cock out, the curved fucker pulled out a big blob of sperm that ran down my balls.

“Thanks!” he said. “That was the Sunday fuck I was looking for. And you got a good bit if my DNA in you now.”

I told him we so need to do it again, and that he just has to text me when he wants it.

We have tentative plans for later this week.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.