[Sperm Pig] Craigslist Success!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Wow, did I get a good fuck yesterday after work!

I am going through a horny phase, so I posted another CL ad yesterday. I didn’t get much response until early afternoon.

One guy stood out in particular. He was very serious about hooking up, traded emails and photos willingly, and set up a time— all with minimal fuss.

He even called me (from a blocked number) just to confirm everything.

I like honest and to the point tricks.

The guy was mid-forties, stocky and solid of build, with a hard 7 incher and a 10 day load.

Two of my favorite stats!

Oh, and did I mention that he was coming from work so he would be in suit pants, a shirt and tie??

Woof!!

So, the guy shows up and he’s really quite handsome. Bright blue eyes, salt n pepper hair, great lips. Solid furry chest.

And a wedding ring!!! WOOF!

God, I love having sex with horny married men! And this was one dirty, randy fucker!!

And it was definitely not his first time at the rodeo.

We made out and meandered to my bedroom where he stripped me and instantly dropped and gobbled my cock.

The man knew how to suck a dick— like we was drowning and my cock was his air supply.

Then he stands up and hauls out his steel hard 7 inches through the fly in his dress pants. FUCK I love sucking a guy in dress clothes!!

Eventually we got naked and on my bed— where he had me flip onto my stomach so he could tongue my pucker!

Fuck me, he even ate good ass!!

Once I was good and spit-slicked, he started humping my ass and his cock found it’s way inside me.

We fucked with just spit for a few minutes, but I wanted lube— and to get on my back.

We shifted an lubes and were back at it in no time.

He was a self-proclaimed “selfish top”— totally just using my ass to make his dick cum. And that totally worked for me.

He was a bit rough, pulling all the way out and jamming it home again, fucking me hard. But he also did the short strokes right at the hole and other things that had me crawling the walls.

We made out and fucked and did poppers and fucked more, until his 10 days worth of baby batter had reached the boiling point.

While drilling me fiercely, he shouts that he’s unloading in my ass. Feeling his throbbing cock in me is all I need and within 5 strokes my cock is chucking semen all over my belly.

He keeps fucking me until the last blob oozes out of my cock, and then he parks his dick in me so I can milk him dry.

We make out until his cock slides out of my ass with a satisfying ‘plorp’.

He lays down next to me and we talk a bit. He is married but really loves to play around. He’s 100% top and definitely a CL junkie.

Just hearing him talk about it when hes out of town on business makes me realize he uses it to get laid. A lot.

A man after my own heart!

But he thought I was very handsome (and I him) and he doesn’t live that far away. He also comes to my neck of the woods often, so this could become a semi-regular sex outlet for him.

I hope so.

He has my number. And my email. And instructions to use them any time!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.