[Life In The Raw] Flshback fuck- steam room orgy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

It was a busy day at work, and after finsihing my last client, I decided to relax in the steamroom. Now in there was a buddy of mine and his (then) boyfriend. I sat next to my buddy and began playing with his hole. His guy looking at me smiling. I told my buddy to stand up and bend over, he did and I began to eat his hole. Really eat his hole.

I stood up and slid my raw dick into him, by this time everyone in the steamroom was jacking off. Everyone was watching me raw fuck my bud, his man was stroking his PA'd dick. This latin boy and I starting switching off on him, tagging his ass.

This bubble butt boy began sucking off EVERY non-troll that was in the steamroom.

The latin guy came all over my ass while I fucked my bud, I pounded harder and moaned loudly as I emptied into his hole. 4 guys gave a mini bukkake to the bubblebutt boy. The steamroom emptied out, i walked out last, the bubble butt guy looked at me and said:

"You are fucking awesome."6205496180732721325-4762036773811350812?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.