[Bare Confessions] Twins Pt. 2 (finally)

Bareconfessions

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Round Two began with Tim and Scott both kissing me at the same time, the three-way kiss had all our tongues meshing with each other. I reached down and grabbed both of their cocks and began to slowly pull on them, they both responded and began to get hard in my hands. I felt both of them reach for my cock, and the wrapped their hands around me, their fingers entwined. Their hands moved as one as they stroked my cock to full erection. With all of us hard, Scott straddled me and his hole sank down onto my cock, engulfing me to the base quickly. He leaned down and kissed me deeply as he adjusted to my intrusion into him again. He then turned to Tim, and with a pleading look asked him to slide into him with me. Tim paused for a couple of moments, emotions streaming across his face, but with a smile, he moved behind his brother, and with a couple of swipes of spit on his cock began to push it into his twin brother. Scott moaned in pleasure as Tim stretched him out and joined me inside. Tim moaned in pleasure as he bottomed out inside his brother. Scott turned slightly so that he and his brother could share a kiss before Tim began to slowly slide in and out of Scott. The friction of on our cocks from being inside Scott had both Tim and I quickly getting close to another release, so Tim really slowed down his movements, as we all wanted this to last for a while. Far too quickly, Scott told us he was getting close. I kissed him deeply as Tim and I picked up our pace and really pounded his hole. We were both thrusting into him when he groaned into my kiss and I felt his cock spasm between our stomachs as his hole began to convulse around our cocks. Tim was the next to hit the edge, and with a final push he shoved his cock into his twin and began to fill Scott's hole with his DNA. This put me over, and I pushed in as my cock shot my DNA into Scott to join his Brother's. Tim slowly pulled out of Scott, and collapsed next to us. Scott stayed on top of me as I slowly started to soften inside him. As I did, we all kissed again. A few minutes of kissing, and my cock started to get hard again inside Scott. With Scott Kissing Tim, I started to slowly fuck him again. He moaned in pleasure into His Twin's mouth which got Tim hard again, and soon he was mounting his brother again. This time it was a fast and furious fuck. We both pounded on Scott's hole till he was begging us to fill him again. This time I was the first one to lose it, and added a second load of my spunk, the third for the night into Scott's hole. Tim was quickly there too, and soon his cock was joining mine in throbbing out our cum into that already cum filled hole. This time, after Tim pulled out, Scott slid off me, and became the center man as we lay on the bed and kissed. Tim Began to laugh after a few minutes. We both looked at him, and he just laughed harder. Finally he calmed down enough to tell us that it was kinda funny that they had spent all the years growing up never having sex, and refusing all suggestions of it, to not only break the three-way rule for me, but also ending up with two of Tim's loads in Scott. He went on to say that if he had known that Scott has such a nice tight hole, he would have been in it a hell of a lot more. Scott just looked at him, and with a grin said that if they had been playing around all these years, Tim would have stretched out Scott so much, he'd no longer have a tight hole; what with his wanting to have sex almost 24/7. We all laughed at this, and with the sun starting to come up and light starting to peak through the window, we decided it was time to curl up and get some sleep. A final double fuck of Scott happened when we woke up, this time with Tim on the bottom kissing his brother. I was honored by what they gave me, and they went on to occasionally hook up at family events when they couldn't find anything else, but as far as they have told me to date, I was the only Three-way they ever had. So, that's it for my twins story, hope you liked.3053645520591533581-4416892611878023981?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.