[Untitled Barebacker] Quickie with a local younger guy (and my pic)

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

I’ve been logged on to all of my main hookup sites this weekend, but haven’t actively pursued anyone. I’ve had a lot of work to do with various projects that I had half started but haven’t finished *so I’ve just checked back every once in a while to see if there was anything worth taking time out of my schedule to swap a load or two.

Not much attention for me, at all most of the weekend, but Saturday a neg Top did hit me up. His email was short and sweet, “I wanna fuck you…” Well, not one to mince words, obviously. He had nice pics. He does look like he may be a little older than his stated 45, but probably not by much. He looks like he’s got a nice cock and Top or not, I want to rim his ass. He’s pretty close too. I told him that I didn’t think I’d be much up for getting fucked Saturday but Sunday looked good for me, say between 2 and 5? He responded back and we made tentative plans. I told him I’d contact him at 2 o’clock either way.

Sunday around 1PM, I checked the same site and saw he had sent me an email around 10AM that he had to work and didn’t know when he would be available but that he’d let me know. Well, fuck. Now I’m sitting here with a nice clean hole but no nice hard cock to fill it. Dammit. Okay, log back on to all the sites and see what happens.

Not many guys on around here today. Okay, looks like another bust, and I went back to my projects. Around 5, this 27 year old “kid” hits me up saying he’s lives in the same town and “loves raw”. His profile says he’s a “white boy” “lookin for them DL niggas” and “thugs”. Hmmm…I’m pretty white bread. (I’ve had my share of black cock, so I may be a little black by injection, but I don’t really seem like his type from what his profile said.) He’s versatile with an 8.5″ uncut cock. Okay, I’ll play. I shot him back an email telling him that I was here with my boyfriends and we’d be up for playing. A couple of emails later and an address and *he said he was on his way to be here in 15 minutes.

All three of us went to brush our teeth and I made the statement that I didn’t know why we were doing that because “you know he’s not going to show.” And about two minutes after I said that, maybe 10 minutes after he said “in 15 minutes”, the doorbell rang. Well I’ll be.

He was a good looking kid. He came in and we all introduced ourselves, then pretty much started taking off each other’s clothes. The kid’s semi-hard cock popped out as untitledboyfriend (formerly known here as B) pulled down his boxer briefs. I don’t think it was a full 8.5″ but it was over 7″ for sure, and a nice downward curve leading to his skin covered head. I dropped to my knees and touched the tip of his cock with my tongue, then engulfed the whole shaft while untitledpartner and untitledboyfriend went after his nips. The downward curve of his cock made it easy to deepthroat him, taking him all the way to the base where my nose was buried in his nice muskiness. When I came up for air, untitledboyfriend was right there to take my place so *I moved down to suck on his nutsack, breathing in his young musk.

After a few more minutes, I suggested we get out of the front room and head to a bedroom. We still had the leg sling set up in there. (Oh, I haven’t told you about that yet. I’ll do that soon, I promise.) Untitledboyfriend pushed the kid down on the edge of bed, guided his legs into the leg sling stirrups, and sucked him for a few more minutes. I hopped up on the bed and as my cock got close to the guy’s head, he greedily sucked it down with a series of what I can only describe as gobbling and slurping sounds. My guess from how ravenously he went after me and the sounds he was making was that he was having a good time. Untitledboyfriend got up on the bed next to me, offering his 8″ to the guy as well and untitledpartner took his favorite place with his face buried in the guy’s ass.

That pretty uncut slab of meat was pointing up at me, so I bent down to suck on it. I have to admit, this 69 position was not the best when that cock is bent the other direction. I was feeling pretty good about my deep throating before, now I wasn’t able to get much at all in my mouth as he was hard as steel and when it got to the back of my throat, that cock was more interested in heading up toward my sinuses than down my throat. I had to settle for running my tongue under and around the skin.

Untitledpartner reached over for some lube and spread some on the brown eye in front of him as well as on his cock then slipped it in the guy. That was what he had come over for if his reaction was any indication. He moaned “Oh Yeah” and attacked my cock with even more fervor. He would switch from my cock to untitledboyfriend’s like it was his job. It was hot watching untitledpartner plowing this ass a few inches from my face while getting my cock sucked and untitledboyfriend playing with my hole.

It was my turn and I moved to replace untitledpartner. I slipped the head in and realized that no way was I going to be able to last very long in this tight little fucker. I pumped probably 20 times and had to pull out for a few seconds to keep from cumming. I caught my breath and composure, and slipped back in. This time I was able to hold off and get past that point where I needed to come, to give him a good hard fuck. I could hear him slurping away on one of the other guy’s cocks then he’d stop for a second, say “Oh yeah!” and go back to slurping again. His hole felt great and he was a responsive bottom, which I always appreciate.

I realized untitledboyfriend had come around to get some, so I pulled out and let him take my place. I hopped back up on the bed and watched the action, stroking my cock. I felt the guy’s hand on my leg and soon he was playing with my hole, dipping a finger in every so often. That’s a good sign, may I’ll finally get fucked tonight? I looked at untitledboyfriend and realized he was shooting his load in the guy. That was obviously what it took to send this kid over the edge and he furiously yanked himself until he was shooting all over his belly. And that was all it took for me as well and I shot my load on his chest while he continued to play with my ass.

We all cleaned up, got dressed, and in a few minutes, he was gone. I doubt he was there for 30 minutes from door to door. He said that his odometer said he was 3.2 miles away, and that he’d like to come back soon. He also wanted to know about the parties we go to. I told him that we go every month and he should check them out. He’s a cutie, he’d*definitely*be popular at a bareback party.

I’ll see if next time he’ll let me get a picture or two. He doesn’t have any unlocked pics on the sites, but maybe he’d let me take something that I can post here. You never know.

untitledbarebacker-234x221.jpguntitledbarebacker taken August 23, 2010

In the meantime, I took this tonight so you can see how I’m doing on my working out. I’m not where I want to be just yet, but I’m getting there. Less than two weeks until Southern Decadence so I have to hit it exceptionally hard for the next 10 days. Competition there is tough and I want to at least get a couple of guys to look my way.

And a word about the watermarks. Sorry I have to watermark things, but lately my pictures have been showing up on other people’s profiles. Fortunately I know people all over the country so people that see them let me know from time to time that someone is using my pics.

That’s all for now!

Tags: leg sling, boyfriends, untitledboyfriend, untitledpartner, good hard fuck, deep throating 5LUnW-Of6PU

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.