[Untitled Barebacker] The morning after

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

So, the alarm went off and I lazily rolled over to whack the snooze button. Rolling onto my back, I am pleased to see that I woke up with a hard on. Doesn’t sound like a big deal, but I was serious in my last post, I haven’t really had a sex drive and I haven’t been really getting hard for much of anything. Apparently, cleaning the cobwebs out has had a good effect on me. I look over and see B sleeping on his side with his back to me. I rolled over to spoon him, my cock naturally lining up with his crack. Untitledpartner is on the otherside of B, still asleep. I wrapped my arm around B and just stayed still for a moment. After just a minute, B shifted slightly, then his hand moved up and rested on top of mine that was holding his chest.

As B became more alert, he realized that my full hard on was pressed in to his crack. He moved his hips to let me know he was interested (like that would have mattered at this point) and then arched his back so my cockhead moved down his crack and closer to his hole. B continued to move, pressing back a little more in order to try and get me to slip inside. I’m not really into fucking dry, but I know where there is always lube at the ready…B’s cock. I mean, when he gets a hard on, he just starts dripping. Puddles. I scooped up a little and rubbed it on my cockhead. I grabbed some more and with the combination of my precum and his, I knew it was time.

I pressed into him, feeling his flesh straining against my pressure, further and further, then suddenly*succumbing*and yielding to me as I eased inside of him. He moaned “yes” as I pressed further in, returning to where my deposit was left just a few hours earlier. I started a rhythmic in and out motion as B moaned and Untitledpartner continued his deep breathing in his state of sleep. I continued to fuck B in this position for a few minutes, then reached down and grabbed his leg to pull in closer to his chest as I changed position to get more behind him. My favorite position is to have the bottom in this position, with their right side on the bed and the left side up on thier knee, with me directly behind them. This puts my cock at a 45 degree angle in their hole and greatly enhances the sensation for me. I don’t know why I like this so much, but I do. There is an added benefit of me being able to control the intensity and really deliver a hard-pounding fuck.

Needless to say, at this point Untitledpartner woke, looked over his shoulder at B and I, then headed off to pee and make coffee. I continued fucking harder as I reached around to rub B’s cock. It was rock hard and, needless to say, swimming in a puddle of his precum. I stroked his cock as I continued to fuck him. In just a minute, B started breathing hard, moaning, and his hole started really tightening on my shaft.

I knew I was getting close as well, so I gripped B’s cock harder and gave it a few more tugs as he make a loud “Ohhhhh….” as he started to shoot his load and his hole clamped down on my shaft as I simultaneously blew my second load in four hours inside of him.*I collapsed on top of him and worked on catching my breath. As I regained my composure, I could hear the TV in the other room announce the time and realized that not only was I not going to have time to workout before work, I was going to have to really hustle to make it to work on time.

But fuck, it was worth it!

Tags: cleaning, lube, hole, sleep, position, lining, puddles XQD2R9c50N8

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.