[Untitled Barebacker] Back in the saddle

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

I’ve not been writing much lately, but it’s because I haven’t been fucking much lately. That’s odd for me, as I have always had an insanely high sex drive. I’ve been working out very hard this year and working far, far too many hours both at my real job as well as some start ups that I’m involved in. I get up at 5:30AM, workout, eat breakfast, go to to work for 10 hours, come home, workout, eat dinner, work on my other businesses, go to bed at 3AM, get up and do it again. I’ve been doing that for months now and frankly, haven’t had much of a sex drive. But a couple of weeks ago, one of my partners said he really, really needed to get fucked. Me, always willing to help out when I have to, agreed to plow him and give me a load. He’s a great fuck, and it’s always fun to fuck him, but I’ve just had other things on my mind.

So, I obliged. He sucked my cock for awhile then he moved around so we could 69. I blew him for a bit while I fingered his hole. Then I pulled his butt up so I could get my tongue in his hole. I tongue fucked him while he continued to deep throat my cock. Finally he got up and sat on my hard cock. It had been awhile and as I slid into him I was thinking “why the fuck haven’t I been fucking lately?” Nothing feels better than feeling the head of your cock sliding into a nice, warm hole. Skin on skin–the way it was intended to be. *Knowing that his spit and my precum is providing all lubrication we’re going to need.

B rode my cock for quite awhile, grinding his hips hard down on my cock to get as much as possible inside of him. Some bottoms get on top and pretty much just rock back and forth which feels better to them than it does the top, in my opinion. Not B, he fucks your cock with his hole. It’s very hot and feels great, but I usually can’t*actually*get off when I’m on my back.

I grabbed him by the waist and rolled him over on the bed(I’m getting stronger with all my working out), never slipping out of his hole, and took control of the plowing. Now was my turn to fuck and I fucked him hard, working on getting all of that pent up sexual energy out of myself and inside of him. I fucked him harder and harder, pounding my hips hard against his, thinking I was probably bruising both of us, but I kept driving into him. B said, “oh yeah, fuck me. Breed me Daddy.”

And that did it. “breed me Daddy” is pretty much a*guaranteed*load generator for me. I blasted my seed deep in B’s guts, filling him with everything I had.

It feels good to be back in B’s saddle.

Tags: start ups, I've been working, job, generator, sexual energy, fuck, control 70HKNkgqsf4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.