[Untitled Barebacker] Bareback Decadence 2010

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

If you don’t know about Southern Decadence, I found a Wikipedia article about it here. Think of it as the Gay Mardi Gras. I’ve been attending annually since 1995, only missing 2004 and 2005, both because of hurricanes. 2004 was because we had hurricane Frances bearing down New-Orleans-2-018-234x175.jpgNice crowd in 2006

on us here at home so we canceled to stay and guard the house in case there was damage. In 2005 was Katrina so the event was cancelled. We went back in 2006 to a much smaller event than usual, but the city was very warm and welcoming. Two years ago, 2008, hurricane Gustav cut us short by two days, but we still had a great time. To New Orleans credit, they did a great job of getting tourists out of the city…they definitely don’t want any repeats of 2005.

def_1.jpgMen enjoying Southern Decadence

As the article says, crowds can be huge with well over 100,000 gay men, many shirtless, fit, sweaty, and willing to show their cocks for a string of 10 cent beads. I’ve gotten some amazing blowjobs standing in the middle of the street more than once. In fact, one year my partner and I stood in the middle of one of the intersections and got sucked by more men than I could count. I particularly remember one dude going to town on my cock while I was drinking a beer and talking to a buddy when I suddenly realized that things felt, well, different. Great, but different. I looked down to see the top of this guy’s head so I had to lean to the side to verify that what I saw was reality, and it was. I don’t have small nuts. More than a mouthful for a lot of guys. But this amazing dude had my cock down his throat and my whole nutsack, both balls and everything stuffed inside of his mouth. I don’t even know how he could breathe, but it was fucking wild. It was about that time untitledpartner told me he was going to have to go take a piss. A guy standing next to us dropped to his knees, took untitledpartner’s cock in his mouth, looked up and said “Go ahead.” Who needs to wade through crowds and long bathroom lines with a pissboy handy?

We’ve had some great times, for sure. The bathhouse, the country club, and the back rooms in some of the bars like Rawhide or upstairs in the Phoenix/Eagle all have a generous coating of my DNA mixed and mingled with decades of fluids from other revelers that have cum before me. It’s hard for any man to be in an environment with that much testosterone and raw sexuality without him wanting to just completely pig out.

Last year, 2009, we hooked up with quite a few guys from Men4Bareback.com and had some hot play times. They hosted a couple of parties and some of the other members hosted some as well. If you haven’t read my posts about last year, the first one is here and you can page through the others. Fuck, I had a good time last year!

This year, M4BB has booked a block of a dozen rooms at a great rate, only three blocks away from Cafe’ Lafitte In Exile which is where many of the more manly men hang out on the street. M4BB will be hosting a play party or two for their members at the hotel this year, so I’m really looking forward to it. Having a couple dozen fellow barebackers all staying together in the hotel should be extra hot. If you are a barebacker and thinking about going to Decadence this year, you should check out the M4BB rooms here and here.

I hope to meet some of you hot fuckers there…and even better, to swap a few loads!

Tags: parties, group sex, travel, Southern Decadence, New Orleans AF41G9MoguQ

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.