[Untitled Barebacker] “Phases” or “Sometimes I feel like a slut…”

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

Is it just me, or does everyone have sexual phases? What do I mean by that, you ask? It’s probably easiest just to try to explain what makes me ask.

I seem to go through phases of being uncontrollably horny all the time, to being wrapped up in other things and not really thinking too much about it. I mean, I’ll take it if it falls into my lap, but I am not actively looking for it. I’m typically pretty versatile, preferring sessions of flip fucking where body fluids are freely exchanged back and forth until both (or all) of us are a big pool of intermingled DNA. But sometimes I pretty much just want to get fucked, to have every dick possible inside of me, loading me up with as much cum as I can hold. Still other times, I don’t really want anyone even messing with my butt, I am driven to shove my cock into every available hole and breed as many different guys as possible, spreading my seed like it’s my duty.

And when I say “at times”, I’m not really saying that on Tuesday I feel like a bottom but on Wednesday I feel like a Top. I’m saying that for weeks or months I get into these moods or phases. Right now I’m in a Top phase and have been most of 2010. Sure, I’ve take a couple of loads here and there, but for the most part, I’ve kinda just finally felt guilty enough about not giving up my ass to some of my fuckbuds that I’ve gone ahead and bottomed. I’ve enjoyed it when it’s happening, but I haven’t actively looked for guys to fuck me for awhile.

I’d love to hear from any guys if they also go through this, or if it’s yet another eccentricity that only I am cursed with. And even better, if anyone else has these and knows how to get back to the middle ground, let me know. I’m hoping that someone will say, “Oh yeah, you just have a Uucoluka Root deficiency. You can pick it up at the vitamin shop.” (I made that root up…don’t go shopping for it.) As with everything else, I’d like a quick fix. Perhaps a key phrase that I can say twice a day which will put my brain and my body in the phase of my choice at will.

Honestly, I prefer it when I feel more like a sexual animal. Driven to the raw primal act of sex, not any one aspect or activity. The touching and being touched. The licking, sniffing, sucking, being sucked. And ultimately the feeling of having a cock drive deep inside of me, pounding away relentlessly, fast, slow, deep, shallow. Filling my guts up with blasts of hot cum, only to have me return the favor, thus completing the exchange, leaving both of us with the other’s sperm swimming around inside. Or the hot group sessions where you can load a few holes and take several home with you.

So that’s the phase that I want to get back to. Suggestions? Anybody want to be my trainer and mentor? Am I just a freak?

Tags: Honestly, vitamin shop, root, duty, lap, act, fuck me 7fKecKZ-QLU

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.