[Untitled Barebacker] Getting ready for Decadence 2010

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

I can’t believe it’s almost June. I mean, where the hell do the weeks go?! I’ve had my flight booked for this year’s pilgrimage to the gay mecca, but haven’t booked a room yet. For the last four or five years, we’ve stayed in the same hotel and there have been several of our fuckbuddies get rooms there as well. It’s certainly convenient and usually easy to get spontaneous parties going when there are so many barebackers in one hotel. Several of the guys from M4BB have been talking about getting a guest house, perhaps something with 10-12 rooms and a nice courtyard, and just have even more of a pigfest than usual. That could be fun.

I’m really needing the break and Labor Day will be here before I know it. Damn…need to hit the gym a little harder!

Tags: year's pilgrimage, labor day, Hotel, Travel and Tourism, Day, house DXaLnomFmi0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.