[Untitled Barebacker] Now back to our regularly scheduled programming

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

I’m a little OCD about some things. For instance, I had written a few posts but then one got deleted accidentally and even though I tried to recreate it, I couldn’t quite get it right so I got frustrated and stopped all together. Rather than post the next ones which were already pretty much done, but they would have been out of order. I’m just too anal retentive sometimes. But, I said I was getting back to it, and here it is.

I’ve not really been bottoming much over the last few months. I was at a bb party a few months ago and the first guy that goes to fuck me had a pretty respectable cock, probably 8 or so and pretty thick. He rimmed me for awhile and I didn’t think too much about it, but when he shoved his cock in, there was only that little spit on it for lube. I may not have a vice grip, but I’m really pretty tight and he was really pretty thick. There was a little bit of pain, but after he had bred me (and he did, and it was loud enough that the whole party came to see what was happening…HOT!), I realized that I had a pretty good tear. That shut down my hole for the rest of the party and I just haven’t really gotten back into it. I don’t know why, psychological, I’m sure. I’m working on getting back into that mode again. I miss those cum injections.

This week, I invited cflbarebacker and one of our fuck buddies over for a play session. He’s a hot guy, a cross between rugged and boyish good looks. He’s got a nice swimmers body and a pretty big dick.cutie2.jpg I was late coming home from work so I hopped in the shower first thing when I got home. He arrived immediately and they were just starting when I got out of the shower. (Oh, I said they…that would be cflbarebacker, this trick, and B who has now moved in with untitledpartner and I. I’ll explain more about that one of these days.) I took a couple of hits off a half-finished joint and plopped down in a chair and watched cflbarebacker on one side if this cutie and B on the other side. Cflbarebacker pulled the guy’s boxers down and I could see the silhouette of the three of them standing there in front of the glass doors, cocks tumescent and standing out nicely while the three of them kissed, rubbed, and stroked each other. I just sat back and stroked my growing cock, enjoying the show.

I watched them for quite a while, then I saw that cutie’s hole was still untouched while all of the focus of the other guys had been on the cock. In fact, cflbarebacker was kissing him and they were both playing with nips while B sucked on cutie’s cock. I took that as an invitation and got down on my knees behind him. As I got my nose in close, he smelled incredible. Just the perfect amount of man scent mixed with something left over from a very masculine smelling soap…not a soapy smell at all, but that smell of leather, pipe tobacco, sandalwood, all of those types of smells, not floral or anything. I buried my nose between his tight little cheeks and inhaled deeply. Hot! I kissed his pucker and he pushed his hole back toward me. I lapped my tongue across his hole and he pushed back further, spreading his cheeks wider in the process and giving me unfettered access to his hole. I dove in with zeal and ate his hole like it was the last supper. I pulled his tight hole open as far as possible so I could reach my tongue as deep as possible. I felt a hot mouth on my cock and realized that it was B. I was in heaven.

I finally relinquished my position to B so he could have a taste of this butt and I moved around to suck on cutie’s cock. As I mentioned, he’s got a nice cock. I wish I was feeling a little more “bottomy” and I’d like to get it back inside of me, but I don’t see that happening today. I was still enjoying sucking his cock.

Eventually cflbarebacker suggested we all head to the sling room. That sounded like a good idea. At first, the three of us stood around while cflbarebacker knelt between us and sucked us all one at a time, then tried two, and finally put all three of our heads in his mouth. He stood up and B dropped to his knees and took over the cocksucking for awhile. I kissed whomever was still standing and enjoyed the blowjobs.

Then B got on his knees next to cutie and cflbarebacker got behind him and I got behind cutie. We both ate ass for awhile. I felt someone eating my ass and reached back to find B’s head buried in my hole. So B was rimming me, I was rimming cutie, and cutie was blowing cflbarebacker. This continued for awhile, and then I put my dick up to cutie’s hole and pressed inside. His tight hole wrapped around my hard cock and he felt like a glove. I looked down at my cock pulling out and his hole clinching on to it and realized I wouldn’t be able to watch it or I would shoot too quickly, but I was sure enjoying the feeling. I fucked him slow, and quick, and deep, and shallow, and every way that I enjoy it, and all of it seemed to be working for him as well. When I reached around him to stroke his rock hard cock, he was dripping precum like a faucet. I just kept pounding, feeling his hot, hot ass wrapped tightly around me…like a glove of flesh. So hot. I finally looked over and saw that cflbarebacker was standing to my side stoking his hard cock. Always willing to sacrifice, I stepped to the side and let cflbarebacker take my place.

B was right there and I moved up behind him, he asked where I wanted him and then hopped up in the sling. I sunk my cock into him and felt that connection that we always get when we fuck. I got a nice rhythm going with the sling, pulling B onto my cock and then back almost all the way out then plunging back in as he swung back to me. The whole time I was able to go between watching my cock pounding in and out while watching cflbarebacker pounding away on cutie. Then the two of them switched places and cflbarebacker was getting fucked by cutie.

After a while, B hopped out of the sling and cflbarebacker took his place. I sunk my cock deep into him, and felt the electricity that we always have between us. Again, back and forth between watching my cock diving in and out of his hairy crack and watching B and cutie trade fucks. After a few minutes, cflbarebacker’s eyes got really wide and he grabbed his cock right as thick cum started to erupt out of him like a volcano. He started laughing because he hadn’t been stroking when it started but now more was pumping out with every prostate rubbing thrust. He scooped some of it up and raised it to my lips where I greedily lapped it up. After this had continued for awhile, I could tell that he was ready for a change, so I pulled out of his tight hole and let him out of the sling.

Cutie hopped in to the sling and I happily obliged. I fucked him for quite a while, enjoying the different sensations from the new position. I pulled all the way out and shoved back in, enjoying the sensation as his ass lips collapsed with my withdrawal, and then opened to accommodate my cock as I thrust back inside. The mild buzz was helping me keep from cumming too quickly and I fucked him for awhile. Then B took over and continued slamming cutie’s hole while I moved behind B and slipped inside. I found a good position and let B do the motion, fucking himself on my rock hard cock while he fucked cutie’s tight little butt. This lasted for longer than I expected, but then I could hear moaning coming from the sling as cflbarebacker worked both of cutie’s nipples and B kept pounding away while cutie furiously stroked his cock until he gushed up a huge thick load all over his belly. It was so fucking hot. I pulled out of B and he pulled out of cutie, but cutie wasn’t done. I slid back into cutie’s hole then bent over and slurped up all of the cum I could find from his belly. Yummy. I fucked him slowly for a little bit and then let cflbarebacker take my place.

Cutie had been leaning off the side of the sling sucking on B’s cock while I was fucking him, but as I came around, B pulled away from cutie, dropped to his knees and cleaned my cock off. Cflbarebacker was fucking more intensely, and B turned around so I could mount him. He was holding the floor as I pounded harder, thoroughly enjoying the sensations of B’s hot ass and my cock ramming it over and over again. About then, cflbarebacker moaned and shot his load up into cutie, both of them grinning ear to ear.

cutie1-233x175.jpg

It was about this time that something primal and animalistic took over. It was probably the combination of the smoke, the wine, and the shear quantity of hot raw sex creating the perfect high, but I could feel my orgasm building from somewhere deep, deep inside of me. I continued to drive into B, hard, very hard. I was little more than a fuck machine now, driving harder and harder with him holding on to the floor to keep from being shoved through the wall. Then I felt it beginning, an orgasm that was now coming on with an intensity that I don’t know if I’ve ever felt before. It just kept coming, like a distant train that you can hear, then feel as it gets closer, but there is no fucking way you can stop it. Harder and harder I pounded, feeling it get closer and closer then finally that sweet release, but it just kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming. I was out of control, spasming wildly as what felt like a river of cum left my body and flooded into B, seeding him deeply with my DNA. As my straining muscles finally started to slowly release, I started to laugh. Partially because of cflbarebacker and cutie’s faces who were watching me in amusement and partially because I realized that poor B had just had the workout of his life trying to keep from being pummeled through the floor.

Wow, those don’t happen every time or I would probably be dead by now, but when they do, fucking amazing. I’ll try to be better about writing my adventures in the future. But don’t expect them to all be quite like this one. Of course, now my search is to find the one that’s more intense than this one.

I’m back…

Tags: flipflop fuck, bareback, gay sex, cum, group sex, hookups af_Ux_fG4Fo

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.