[CFL Barebacker] Southern Decadence 2010: The View From My Window

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

We arrived on Thursday, late afternoon, and settled in for a long weekend of raw fun and good eats. Friday was the first day of debauchery for me. During the mid-afternoon, I attended my first 2010 Decadence party, hosted by Men4Bareback. About twenty hot guys were in attendance. Nearly all of the studs were signed up as versatile, and I was quite pleasantly surprised to realize they were honest with their preferred position. Oftentimes, guys will register as a versatile, only to be total bottoms. I love total bottoms too, but if that is what they are, they should wear it as a badge of honor.

The action started within the first few minutes of the 3 PM start time. Guys started stripping down and getting busy. I had no need to initiate, as a hot cowboy looking dude came right over, began groping my dick, and said, “I think I’ll start with you.” A cowboy that takes the reigns is going to be a good ride! We groped, kissed, and explored each others body. Eventually, we worked our way to one of the beds in the suite. We were in a sixty-nine position, sucking each other and eating ass. His thick, bushy, seventies style mustache, brushing against my taint as he lapped at my ball-sack, was intoxicating. Just the hungry way the cowboy wrestled around with me as we jockeyed for position was keeping my pre-cum oozing.

I kept inhaling the musk from his crotch as I tugged and sucked at his beautifully hooded cock. The cock worship continued for quite sometime before I muscled my way around behind him. He wasn’t giving up his ass easily, but the battle was almost won. As his resistance wore down, I began probing my cock against his tight, perfect, fuck-hole. Working it open with my dripping cock was a challenge, so I spat a glob of spit in my hand to add to the lube that was oozing from my rock-hard cock. I pressed onward toward the mark for the prize of his warm, taut sphincter. He tensed a bit as I forced his legs open to reveal the anxious rosebud. Teasing him with just the head of my rod, he began pressing back against it, inviting me in.

I nearly blew my wad right there in the beginning of the fuck. His ass was so tight! Fortunately, I was able to hold my nut a while longer. After a good pounding of his ass in this position, I pulled out to adjust positions. As I pulled out, Cowboy turned around. With a country, hayseed sorta grin on his cute face, he guided me around and demanded, “Your turn.” I obliged, and reclined on the edge of the bed.

As I lay back, he lifted my legs, pulling them over his shoulders. I was giddy on the inside watching this stud guide his uncut man-meat toward my willing hole. Having a hot cowboy take charge, makes me glad that I became versatile. I now know what I had been missing.

The head of his cock was peeking through the foreskin, stretched tight from his raging hard-on. His aim was precise as he guided his hot, hard meat into my hairy, puckered hole. The first few strokes were slow and rhythmic, but soon became fast and irregular as he began to buck me like a bronco. He slammed my ass over and over, sweat dripping from his brow and onto my chest. He was breathing heavily. He would soon shoot his load. The pace slowed as another hot guy walked over, looking to get in on the action.

The party, off to a great start already, was getting better at every turn. The room was beginning to smell of sex as moans and groans came from every area of the room. The cowboy was ready for a breather and there were so many more men to sample. He pulled out and stepped aside so the waiting stud from N.C. could take his turn at the plate.

NCGuy1-290x300.jpgI loved taking this big cock and his sweet ass too!

N.C. guy was just as hot and masculine in a different sort of way. In his mid-fifties or so, his body was lean and muscular. He had a nice pattern of wiry hair covering his pumped up pecs and six-pack abs. The treasure trail followed beneath his belly button all the way to the trimmed pubes above the thick, long cock about to invade my hole. This NC cock was much bigger than the last with a slight downward bend. I hoped to be able to take it because it had been awhile since I had tried one this large.

Only natural lube was needed as he slipped it slowly in. After going slow for the first half of the length of his cock, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him all the way in hard and fast. He went balls deep and I could feel his pubic bone hitting my ass. He held it there for just a moment and then he began giving me the pounding he knew I was craving. Soon he was writhing with ecstasy and I could feel his cock pulsing. Then the warmth of the jizz was evident as he blasted it deep in my guts. A moment later, he pulled out and was off to take a well deserved rest.

I needed to catch some air too, but was quickly back in the saddle. NC guy came over and leaned over the spot where he had recently loaded me. His cute little bubble but was inviting me in! Instinctively, I buried my face between his smooth butt cheeks and began eating his sweet hole. It was amazing to look at and even more tasty than I anticipated. Eating a sweet ass gets me rock hard in no time. I rose to my feet and took aim. I worked my pre-lubed cock into his tight willing ass. Tight was an understatement. It was so tight I was imagining that I was the first that had used this entry point in some time! It felt as though he could clench down and snap my dick off inside him. I think he even tried to do that a few times. I fucked and fucked him until he eventually called for a break. I knew I would see him at another bareback party the next day, so if I didn’t get more of him later on during this party there were many other studs yet to sample.

I grabbed a beer, stopped to rest, and be a voyeur of the hot sex happening around me. There was @Untitledbb swapping positions with the Cowboy I played with earlier. Then a big hunky guy took to pounding @Untitledbb in a host of positions. He was getting pounded good and hard, and looked to be enjoying every minute of it. I hoped to get to sample that ass again at some point over the weekend. We have played many times in the past, but I am always up for more with that hot fucker. On the other side of the room, these hot muscle studs were flip-fucking. In fact, nearly all the guys were taking turns flip fucking around the room! It was awesome to have so much to choose from.

After catching a second wind, I walked over and started eating the ass of one of the muscle studs I had played with years ago. He was on his hands and knees, sucking another guys cock. With his tight ass exposed, I just couldn’t resist burying my face between his muscled haunches.

Muscled-Haunches-300x240.jpgSweet to eat and tight to fuck!

After a good work-over with my tongue, I positioned myself behind him as my cock invaded his fuzzy, tight hole. I fucked him slow and hard. Not wanting to nut again too soon, I pulled out and switched positions with him. I took over cock sucking duties on the uncut cock he had been working over. As I sucked, he forced his fat, 2 gauge pierced cock up my chute! Damn, it was huge! The big ‘Prince-Albert” added even greater sensation as it slid in and out of my hole. I definitely hoped for more of this stud over the weekend!

Next, was a fuck swap with a hot guy that I walked up behind. As soon as I walked up, he reached behind himself and grabbed my cock, pulled me over and I slid on in, fucking him in a standing position. He had a nice smooth little ass and he fucked back with each thrust I made. After fucking him in this position for awhile, I pulled out and turned around, offering him my hairy hole. He grabbed my hips and guided his tool into my hungry hole. I supported myself with my hands on my knees while he pounded away. I was having a great time!

Muscled-Haunches2-300x187.jpgSwapped loads with this guy too-He had the big PA in at the time!

After a good solid round of flip fucking with him, NC guy returned. He wanted some more of my cock. I pushed him to the floor and climbed aboard his well oiled ass. It was feeling tight as ever, but by now, I was feeling some cum sloshing around in there. I pulled out to see cum dripping out his hole. I bent over and ate it up. Thick globs of cum were sucked down my throat. The nasty piggy man-scent in the air, along with the mouthful of cum was driving me over the edge again! I was getting close to another orgasm, so I motioned for my buddy to lay face down on the bed. He obliged just in time for me to stroke my cock a couple of times and then blow my load again. I bred him deep.* As soon as I was finished jerking and writhing in ecstasy, another buddy came over and sucked my cum out of the guys ass.

The party finally wound down after everyone had nutted at least once, many came multiple times. I headed off to clean up, grab some good food, and then head to the Phoenix for the Beer Bust.

For the first party of my trip, I must say, this is the way to start things off! I can only wait until the next round. Stay tuned!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.