[CFL Barebacker] Later That Same Day

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

After my fun with Handyman Barkley, I managed to focus for a few more hours on work. I was still horny as hell since I was still holding a three day nut of my own. Barkley received a call from the brake shop, so I took him to retrieve his car. He headed off to his job, and I returned home to mine. Before I knew it, it was time to start prepping for the guys to return from work.

My partner for more than a dozen years was the first to arrive. He had been up half of the night and then spent another long grueling day at the office. We greeted each other and he headed back to the bedroom. He was more quiet than usual, so I went to check on him. There he was on his back, stretched out on the bed with just his underwear and t-shirt on. I walked over to him and he smiled and said “I am so tired, but I just can’t unwind.” I wanted to be as understanding as I could, so then stated, “Let me help you with that.”

I began by massaging his thick, muscled thighs. It didn’t take long before I was leaning in and inhaling the musky aroma from between his legs. He smells somewhat different from Barkley, but it is still that manly man-scent that gets me going . Lucky for me, he doesn’t drench himself with colognes or after-shaves lotions. I prefer the natural smell of a man. Heavy perfumes, deodorant, and soapy smells are more of a turn off than an aphrodisiac for me. I continued to explore his crotch area with my face, rubbing against his growing bulge beneath his underwear. I wedged my nose in the crease between his thigh and his scrotum, and deeply inhaled the musk.

I chewed and nibbled at his big bulge and teased by darting my tongue under the edge of his underwear. I could taste the sweet mixture of oozing precum and sweat, some of which had cured all day. It was driving me wild with lust, causing me to remove his shorts to get at his now fully engorged cock and letting his low hanging balls drop between his legs. He remained stretched out on his back as I pulled his shirt over his head, stopping at his pits to inhale and taste more of his manliness. I then, worked my way back down to his cock, burying his shaft all to the hilt. While he is not eight inches like Barkley, his very respectable cock is still a challenge to work all the way down. It is thick and very distinct veins, and a large, low hanging sack of balls that feel so good when they are slapping against my ass. Love-those-Low-Hangers-300x180.jpg

I had not been fucked in some time, and his smells and state of arousal was making me twitch to have him inside me. I continued working his cock over as best I could, while quietly reaching for some lube. I readied my hole with a few drops of lube, then slowly climbed up on the bed, straddling him as I went. I could see the surprise in his expression, and he no longer seemed so exhausted. I guided his cock in my hole and slowly came to rest on its full length and girth. After a few seconds of getting used to the feel of him inside me, I began to ride. I gradually increased the pumping up and down on his cock until he was beginning to fuck back.

What started off as a slow and passionate fuck was getting more and more aggressive. As I rode up and down on his rod, he was slamming it up into me. Suddenly, in one fluid motion, he rolled me over on my back, pinned my legs up with his arms, and began pounding away at my willing hole. I reached back and grabbed the headboard for more leverage as the ass pounding continued. I could feel his huge balls slapping against my hairy ass as his cock thrusts grew faster and harder. Then the familiar grunts and groans I had heard many times before let me know that he would soon be filling my guts with his seed. My excitement was all too obvious as he fucked thick white gobs of cum out of my cock, that had so far gone untouched. Very rarely has that happened, but this stud has made me come on many occasions without me ever touching my cock. Flipflop-fucks-161x300.jpg

Pleased with his accomplishment, he began to ask rhetorically, “Do you want me to breed you?” then it changed to “Fuck, yeah, your gonna get my seed. I’m gonna breed you deep!” he grunted. “Seed me Daddy” was all I had to say as he shuttered and jerked violently while unloading ribbons of cum-juice in my guts. I could feel the stream pulsing through his cock and the heat splash against the insides of my tunnel. Then the full weight of his tight, hairy chest collapsed on top of mine. I wrapped my legs around him tightly and squeezed my sphincter muscles hard to make sure I drained every drop of his load.

We dozed off for a while but awoke, realizing that Barkley would be home soon. I wonder what the evening will hold for the three of us? It’s never dull in our house.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.