[CFL Barebacker] Handyman at Home

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Some days the unexpected occurs and it is just fun to see where it takes you. This day was one of those. I work from my home office and my two boyfriends have more traditional jobs. Typically, my day is spent buried in work on the computer mixed with duties around the house for when the guys get home from their jobs.

I received a call that Barkley was stranded at the repair shop having his brakes repaired. Since he was just three miles away, I jumped in my pick-up truck (yes, I’m just a country boy at heart) and brought him home. Since he was home, and I was busy working, he decided to do some handyman work that we had been putting off. A leak in the gutter was aggravating us, so Barkley decided to see what he could do about it. My view to where he was working just happens to be a clear shot of our pool area and gardens. I like having the peaceful, calming effect of the private, enclosed area.

I happened to glance over and see him standing near the top of the step ladder, messing with the gutters. As time went by, he removed his shirt in the Florida heat and I watched the beads of sweat begin to trickle down his bare chest and flat stomach. Granted, I get to see this man everyday, but that doesn’t mean I am numb to the effects of seeing his lean torso. Watching him was* having a stirring affect on my groin. The stirring was happening and I actually felt a little flushed with excitement as I opened the patio door.Barkley-Handyman1-241x300.jpg

I walked over and pulled a cooler over to stand on. It was a good height to put me to as I reached up and unbuttoned the top of his shorts. He snickered a bit as I surprised him with the touch, and he continued working. So did I.

As he worked to repair the gutter, I slowly worked his shorts down, revealing his tumescent meat as it now dangled freely between his legs.

I leaned in and inhaled the slight musky odor of his crotch. That clean, but musky man-scent that comes from being restricted by clothing is all the cologne a man needs to turn me on. There is nothing more alluring to me than the natural pheromones of a man who otherwise is a master of his own hygiene. Barkley is such a man.

Barkley-Handyman2-300x225.jpgSee the sweat trickling down?

His arousal was becoming more evident with droplets of pre-cum beginning to ooze from his piss slit as the blood began to engorge his cock. My tongue circled the tip of his dick and tasted the sweetness of his lube. Although he was fully hard, he continued to work while I satisfied my lust. I got off of the cooler and walked around behind him. Safety be damned, I stepped up the first rung of the ladder so I could get to the angle I needed. His legs were parted just enough to reveal the heavy slab of meat with its slight downward bend, dangling and ready to be devoured. I buried my face in his ass as his left foot stepped down a step to give greater access. I reached through and pulled his eight inches to my lips and began to suck and swallow his juices as they dripped heavily from his rod. This man has so much pre-cum that there is usually no need for lube if you want to take a ride.

Barkley-Handyman3-225x300.jpgMore Than A Mouthful

I continued to work his cock from this position as he obviously had to pause his work. His breathing was becoming more rapid and I knew that he would soon blow. Knowing that my reward was near, I swallowed and sucked harder and harder, inhaling the musk from his taint and his ass hole with every thrust. “Ahhggghh, ahhhgggg! Oh Fuck!” he yelled as hot shots of cum coated my throat. He tensed again, and then one last hard blast shot out and nearly choked me.

We climbed down off the ladder, he turned around to kiss me and I fed him a taste of his own load I had reserved. We mixed it and swapped it back and forth as we kissed. As I pulled away, I slurped it back into my mouth and swallowed. With an evil grin, I slapped him on the ass and said, “Get back to work.” He did, and so did I…

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.