[CFL Barebacker] August Raw Man Orgy Part 2

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

After half a night of fucking, sucking, rimming, and fisting, it was time for a break. I headed to the dining area, which was nicely stocked with snack food, and loaded up on carbs. There was still some hot ass to breed and I wanted to get my fair share! I grabbed some munchies, a bottle of water, and headed for the pool. Several guys were in the hot tub, so I joined them. We talked about our evening so far, played around a bit, and then set our traps for more raw fun.

Eventually, I headed to the sling room and watched some of the action in there. Three guys were tag teaming a hot bottom in the sling. As a voyeur, I didn’t need anything else to get me worked up. I looked in the next room and saw my boyfriend, “Barkley” breeding one of the guys I loaded earlier. Barkley’s ass was opened wide as he was slamming his eight inch cock into the guy he had pinned to the mattress.* It was so inviting, my cock was rock hard, so, it just made sense to slip up behind and plunge inside him while he was fucking and soon to mix his load with the juices I had previously left. CIMG6825-300x294.jpgHe didn’t seem to mind at all as he slowed his rhythm long enough to get used to the feel of my cock inside him while fucking our shared bottom. Soon, he was controlling the strokes, backing up on my shaft, then sliding his in the hot hole in front of him. It wasn’t long before I heard the familiar groan of Barkley getting ready to unload. Then came the explosion. He drained his nuts in the guys ass and as he did, his sphincter clinched down so hard on my cock, I though it was going to snap it off! Damn! When his ass is already so tight…. Glad I can have this one anytime I want and not just at the monthly parties.

I saved my nut, and pulled out. As I did, a hot cocksucker that had been watching our scene, dropped to his knees and started lapping up the ass juice on my still hard cock. He wen after it like he was never going to see another one. He put my hand on the back of his head, so I took my queue and started forcing his his harder and faster into my crotch. I fucked his throat* hard. The pig was choking and snorting, but I didn’t let up. This boy wanted his gullet rammed, and by golly, I was going to deliver.

The sadistic side comes out when I know the boy can take it. After raping his throat so furiously, I then grabbed the back of his head with both hands and forced his mouth all the way down to my pubic bone. He gagged, eyes watering profusely, but I kept him forced all the way down on my rod. After a few seconds, he relaxed just enough to drop it just a hair deeper in his throat. Just when I figured this cock hound was ready for some relief, he started clamping his throat muscles down on the head of my dick, as it was lodged in his throat. He tightened and relaxed repeatedly with my hands forcing his head down without any letting up. So much for thinking I was in control! He worked his throat like I had never been sucked before. He even managed a slight grin when we made eye contact. I grinned back, slipped my thumb in his jaw, forcing it open and ordered him to open wider.

I pried his jaw open ever more slightly, and told him to suck my nut-sack in too.* I figured that would wipe the grin off his face as I took back control. He slurped in the right ball, and slowly managed to squeeze the left one in with it. With my entire package choking off his smile, he had to focus on his duty to get me off. I told him I had already loaded a couple of asses, and he was going to have to really work to get any reward out of these balls. The cocksucker seemed awakened to the challenge. I felt his tongue explore the underneath side of my cock and sack before it reached far enough to tickle my taint. Soon, he could feel me tense up. No grinning now, but serious focus on his tear soaked face as he choked and slurped on my package, knowingly, as the reward of hot jizz was delivered like flowing lava down the back of his throat.

I must say, if I have ever had a better blow job, I really don’t remember. The power exchange that came with it was also, quite a turn on! Exhausted, I retired back to the pool where I relaxed and reflected on the evening. Although, I had prepped to be versatile, I seemed to have done just fine for myself topping all evening. There is always next time…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.