[CFL Barebacker] August Raw Man Orgy

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Another beautiful day for a bareback party in Central Florida! This was to be a good warm up for our trek to Southern Decadence in just a few weeks. Each party seems different from the last, as they each take on their own dynamic based on the attendees and the general mood of the barebackers who attend.

This party started off more social, with several of the guys hitting around a beach ball in the pool. I visited with a couple of my regular buds as we watched the naked men frolicking in the totally private, tropical,* and refreshing pool area. Soon, my attention drifted to the group of guys heading toward one of the play rooms. Being the voyeur I am I decided to follow. One of the guys, “R”,* had not been to the parties in about seven months. He had emailed and asked if if would be able to get one of my loads while he was in town. So, what better time to deliver one than now. As he also was watching some of the action, I reached over and grabbed his already hard cock.

First-Fuck-August-BB-Party-2010.jpgFun start to a fun RawManOrgy party!

He immediately took that as his cue to go down on me. He sucked furiously until my cock was raging hard. He stood up turned around and* in one full thrust, I was deep inside him with nothing more than his spit and my pre-cum for lube. He let out moans and groans as I pounded his ass balls deep with each thrust.

We were soon joined by a new guy that was here for his first party. He was about my age, total top, and had a really thick 7 or so inches of fuck meat.

I offered up my spot and we took turns pounding this sweet hole until we had filled him good.

7-thick-inches.jpgAn awesome cock for the tag team!

The room had a queen size bed that already had four guys in various position fucking on it. I took up the spare space that was left and laid back to watch. Soon, my cock grew to full staff again. This really hot, mostly bottom guy grinned at me as he looked up from watching my cock. I nodded and he immediately came over and went down on me. He slurped any remaining drops of jizz and ass juice that might have still been on it from fucking “R”. Then he climbed up and straddled my dick and slid his hungry hole down over it. As his tight hole sucked my my cock up to the hilt, his 9 uncut inches and large sized balls flopped against my abdomen. He bounced up and down on my cock as I enjoyed all that meat slapping against me simultaneously. After a while of this position, I pushed hum on his back and fucked him some more on his back. I was beginning to get winded from all the fucking and found my erection begin to wain. No problem, I’ll just continue to work his ass with my fingers until I am fully hard again. Surprising even me, one finger turned to two, then three, then four.* Pretty soon, this super tight hole had stretched around my entire hand and I was wrist deep inside him! Damn! His muscle control was amazing. He kept clamping down on my wrist and without even really trying on my own, he was pulling my hand in and out with his ass. He rode it hard and was writhing in ecstasy until he blew his wad all over the place!

Tight-Ass-Gets-Fisted-300x182.jpgDicked and then Fisted this sweet ass!

After a brief rest, I was ready to go again. This time I returned to the first room I played in. There I found my buddy “Z” getting ready to pound a hot newcomer to the parties. The new guys was very masculine, construction worker type and a real beefy build with the nicest bubble-butt. He was laid back across the width of the bed and his legs in the air. “Z” began to fuck him as I and “S” watched. We were both getting horned up watching this scene and soon “S” was down sucking my cock. In no time I was rock hard again! “S” waled around beside “Z” and laid back across the bed beside the newcomer. He raised his legs and I guided my throbbing hard dick to his hole. This sweet hole was all ready for me too. Just a little spit and a drop or tow of my precum was all the lube we needed. I pressed on hi to his tight hole and slowly pumped his sweet ass. I could feel his sphincter muscles clamping down as I increased the rhythm. I have fucked “S” on several occasions and he has been a blast to load up every time we have played. He grunts little encouraging phrases as his ass is getting a pounding. This just eggs me on more and I reciprocated with an intensely hard pounding. My nut sack was swinging and slapping hard against his firm ass while I thrust balls deep with each stroke. After several more minutes of hard pounding his manhole, I felt the breeding tingle coming over my body. “S” sensed it too and begged ” Seed me deep! give me all that jizz.”

Scot-gets-pounded-300x249.jpgA repeat fuck that was well worth it!

My body tensed and I shuddered hard as thrust after thrust of my hot cum shot deep in his guts. I relaxed a bit and he clamped sown hard* with his amazing ass muscles, milking every last drop from my softening cock still inside him. As I began to pull out, he reached up and pulled me close and kissed me very passionately.* “It’s always good with you” he whispered. “And with you” I replied.

The night was still young and after some recovery time, I was ready for more….. To be continued.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.