[CFL Barebacker] Pigs Fucking Raw-Poolside Pounding

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

It was just another Sunday afternoon at our place when we had a couple of buds join our triumvirate for an afternoon cookout. Little did we realize that pig would be the meal of the day!

Our friends had recently moved back to the area from Texas and we wanted to have them over to welcome them back. We’ve played before, but we also enjoy just hanging out with them, talking, eating, drinking-you get the picture. Since our pool area is totally private, there is no need to bring a suit if you aren’t shy. So, naturally, we all took a dip in the pool on this hot Sunday afternoon. After some splashing around and having a nice relaxing time, “B” and I were sitting by the pool visiting, when the conversation turned to that of a sexual nature. Go figure! I noticed that B was getting aroused, so I reached over and said “Looks like you need that taken care of”.

TightAss2Tap-300x197.jpg"B's" Ass was fun to fill!

He grinned, and said he wouldn’t mind that at all. So I went from stroking his nice cock to licking it and sucking his balls. I worked my tongue all around his cock and balls and took his throbbing cock all the way down my throat. The other three guys seemed to get aroused watching us as I noticed them begin to get busy in my peripheral vision.

I continued working “B” over as I slipped between his legs. I worked my way to his taint, teasing his hungry hole with a flicker of my tongue. He reached down and spread his cheeks further apart and I buried my face in his sweet ass and ate it up! The slight musky scent mixed with precum and spit was really getting me going. I was dripping precum of my own and knew I would not need any additional lube. I stood up and eased the head of my dick up to his hole. I pressed in slightly, and worked it around to make sure I lubed it good with my cock juice. I then, gradually pressed onward until I was fully in. After getting him adjusted to the invading cock in his ass, he began asking me to fuck him. I steadily increased the rhythm and was soon pounding him like there was no tomorrow!

“Breed me!” he begged. It didn’t take much encouragement for that to happen as I began to feel an intense orgasm coming on. I shook violently as I released a three day load in his guts. It was spurt after spurt, and was still dripping as I pulled my cock out. The cum dripping from his hole was too tempting not to lap up. I suck a good mouthful of my cum back out of his sweet ass, swalling part of it, and then feeding him the rest as we kissed.

We soon joined the other three who were taking turns sucking and fucking on another.

CIMG8966-225x300.jpgMy Partner Getting Bred by Our Buddy

We continued until we had all shot at least one load. It was so hot watching my partner ride “B’s” partner’s cock. I must say it was a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. Friends with benefits! I can hardly wait until the next lazy Sunday….

SundayByThe-Pool-300x225.jpgPigs in the Pool

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.