[CFL Barebacker] Bareback Sex for Lunch Anyone?

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Well, it has been a while since I have posted, but that doesn’t mean my sexcapades have stopped. I have been quite busy with a variety of projects, but had to put them all on hold for a few while I tell you about my lunchtime load.

It seems that lately, I have been topping more than anything else. At our July bareback party with the guys from Men4Bareback , I topped all party long, shot three loads, and only got fucked once and that was by my partner. We’ve had a few tricks over since then, but they were wanting us to tag team them, so being the good hosts, we obliged icon_smile.gif But today was one of those days I woke up horny and just wanted to get fucked and bred hard and deep.

My partner was working from home today, so here was my chance. His schedule was still quite full, but I knew he had no meetings between 11 AM and 2 PM. As it was getting close to noon, I started hinting and teasing him a bit. He didn’t seem to take the bait. So, I got ready to run some errands and asked if he needed anything before I left. He replied, “Yes, I need to fuck.” That was all he had to say. We headed to the bedroom,

CIMG9049b-151x300.jpgMe-Getting undressed to get bred

and while he stopped of in the restroom, I quickly undressed and changed into a jockstrap.

He returned to the room and I knelt down beside the bed and began sucking his fast growing cock. His musky smelling pubes were driving me wild as I was now taking his hard veined cock all the way down my throat. I sucked his cock a while, trading off between his low hanging balls and his thick meaty cock. Man I was aching to have him inside me. So, I stood up and he pushed me face down on the bed. He then began to munch my hairy hole. A lot of guys think I am too hairy, but my partner finds it very appealing, which works for me! He continued to lick and suck and tongue fuck my hole.

After getting me all worked up with his tongue, he then prodded and pressed his cock at my hungry hole.

CIMG9072b-156x300.jpgMy partner Preparing my hole for his cock!

He slapped on some lube and began to press his hot mushroom head of his cock into my hole. He was deliberately slow as he knew it had been a while. I was so horny though he need not bee so gentle! I pressed my ass hard against his cock and he slid on on. He moaned and I knew he was remembering just how tight I kept it for him. After all, no matter how many tricks or treats we may have on the side and along the way, this is the man who gets me in every way anytime.

The pounding rhythm was steadily increasing. I knew it would not be a long session, but certainly intense. After a few minutes, he said he could blow any time. I told him to breed me.

CIMG9071b-300x194.jpgBreeding me deep!

And breed me deep he did. I could actually feel each spurt as he ejaculated 5 or six hot spurts into my willing and hungry gut. Afternoon delight indeed. We collapsed on the bed and held each other a bit before returning to work. My how I love holding his seed in me all day……

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.