[CFL Barebacker] Check Out These Fuckers While I Write

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Dennis Ismael – Hot Raw Fuck Boyfriends

bareback-fucking-boys3.jpg

So this is not one of my recent sexcapades, but thought I’d share it with you while you wait for me to write another one. This one shows Dennis, a 19 year old twink, and his fuckbuddy Ismael, 20, and sort of a jock/twink. Both guys young and hot! The story goes that these guys are still so horny for each other even after two years of being together, and cannot get enough of each other’s cocks.

Better yet,, these cum pigs are versatile, and both take turns as raw bottom. Dennis really gets off with ass play and quickly is down sucking Ismael and heading for his ass with his fingers and tongue. The problem is it makes him so horny he cannot help but grab his hard raw cock and shove it up Ismael’s smooth tight asshole. And the best part – we get to watch him blow his load inside Ismael and then as he withdraws see that cum oozing out of his boyfriend’s asshole, dripping with cum! Dennis rubs his cock all over enjoying the slick hot feeling.

bareback-fucking-boys1.jpg

But its not over, these fuck studs are very giving and Dennis bends over and is ready to go again, taking Ismael’s hard cock, Ismael plowing deep and hard, smacking Dennis’s ass and fucking him so hard his balls are smashing up against his legs and Dennis’s ass. Just before he is ready to blow he pulls out and fills Dennis’s eager mouth full of his hot steaming cum. You are going to love this video!

bareback-fucking-boys2.jpg

Get this full video and photoset now, only from HunkExclusives.com, click here and join now!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.