[CFL Barebacker] Special Delivery

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Remember “J” from Impromptu pig play? At the party, he noticed my gardens and said he occasionally had orchid center pieces from one of his jobs that the client would dispose of when they finished blooming. He asked if I would like any of them next time instead of him tossing them out. I said sure! Well, I got a message the other day that he had some and he would drop them by after work. You can imagine where this is going!

He arrived in the late afternoon. The five o’clock shadow was beginning to fill in on his face. He cracked a mischievous grin as he stood in the doorway with my, er, delivery. I invited him in and we proceeded to the pool area where we dropped off a couple of dozen orchid plants.

rawfun2-300x231.jpgMy Special Delivery Guy

They would need some tlc, but that is one of my hobbies, so I was happy to have the opportunity. We exchanged small talk, and then came back in the house where it was a bit cooler. I got him a beer and we stood at the dining room bar, where the conversation turned to the recent party he was at my house.

“I never did get to fuck you” he stated. I didn’t waste any time letting him know how I felt and said, “We should do something about that.” I saw the front of his pants ‘pop’ a little. It was very apparent he was getting wood. He could see I noticed, and that mischievous* grin of his let me know I was caught. So, I reached over and grabbed a handful of his thick cock, that was now pressing hard against his trousers. He obviously was commando! I dropped to my knees and opened his fly to reveal his thick bulging cock. It seemed bigger than I remembered and the scent of musky sweat was strong and intoxicating. I buried my face in his crotch and inhaled the man odor as I lapped at his cock and nut sack. After a few moments of this pleasure, we headed for one of the bedrooms I use for play.

We quickly tore at each others clothes and were tangled in a naked embrace, exploring one another body. He took control, which I gladly gave over, and he pushed me back on to the bed. He became very aggressive as he grabbed my legs and forced them over my head.

rawfun-300x205.jpgI wish I could share the whole pic!

He began lapping at my hungry hole, my sack and my cock. He kept going back to my hole, tongue fucking me. I could feel his whiskers roughing up my butt crack. This was one hot man! Exactly the rough trade sort of dude that fantasies are made of. But this was no fantasy. This was a hot fucker that was getting me ready for a breeding!

As he munched my ass, he kept spitting in my hole, then fingering it, stretching it open and spitting some more. Then licking up the oozing pre-cum from my cock and spitting it at my open hole, lubing it with his spit and my cock juices. Just when I thought I would shoot from all the stimulation, he rose up and aimed his thick 7 1/2 inch cock toward my anxious fuck hole. I could see the thick head of his cock oozing man juices and knew that I was not going to get lubed any more than the spit and pre-cum that was mingling. I was ready!

rawfun3.jpgBig and thick and grows even bigger and thicker!

With his strong hands gripping my ankles he pressed in to my opening. “Fuck, man. You ‘re tight! But I’m gonna leave it sloppy and full of cum when I am finished” he grunted. “Bring it!” I replied.* And ‘bring it he did. After working his big mushroom head of his cock in, he shoved it, balls deep in one hard thrust! A little pain at first, but the pleasure quickly erased any of that! He pounded hard. He kept changing the rhythm- I knew it was to keep from blowing his seed in me too fast. His huge balls slapped against my ass as he drove his thickness in me and stretched my hole, just like he promised he would. His tobacco and beer mixed breath, mixed with his musky man scent, and steady pounding of my ass was sending me over the edge. I hadn’t touched my cock, but cum was spurting out! This was not pre-cum, but full ribbons of jizz getting fucked out of me!

That grin spread across his face as he could see what he was doing to me. He kept pounding, changing positions to get different angles at my ass. Although I had unloaded my balls already, and my cock had softened, it was quickly getting hard again as he just kept pounding away. My head was spinning and I was his hole for this moment in time. Not often do I give up control, but he had me. Just a hole, is all I was to him and he was using me up. “I like that sloppy hole of yours, boy” he grunted. “I told you I would loosen it up.* Yeah, that’s good and sloppy now, pig. I’m gonna breed you now that I got you where I want you. You want my seed, pig?” he grunted. “Breed me, fucking drop your load deep in my gut” I grunted back.

He pounded faster and even harder and then arched his back, flexing every muscle in his body as he writhed and shot his seed in me. He jerked his hips wildly as he shot spurt after spurt of com inside my guts. His rhythm slowed, and he finally came to rest on top of me. His hairy, muscled body, mixing his sweat with mine. He kissed me hard, leaving some whisker burns to remind me, and said “I’ll be back for more, boy.”

He got dressed and finished his beer. We exchanged a little small talk and he left. What a delivery that was!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.