[Hot Dawg] Quickie Blow Job in the Restroom

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Dawg's original blog post...

For quite a while now, I've been frequenting a local fast food establishment (Mexican food). I do enjoy the food, but that's not the main reason I go there.

There's this cute Hispanic boy that has been working there for about a year. He's around 20 years old, 5'5"/120lbs/brown eyes/short brown hair with a tight lean build and cute little butt. He wears glasses that most people would say make him look nerdy. I think it makes him cuter. I don't know if he's interested (he's always friendly, but never flirts), but I would love to get him in bed for a night.

So, I was having lunch there today (surreptitiously watching him work behind the counter while I ate). There was another cute Hispanic boy eating at a table near mine. I caught him looking my way several times. He was basically the same as the boy behind the counter except he had longer hair.

I glanced back to the boy at the table and our eyes met. He smiled at me and then got up and headed toward the restroom. I got up a few seconds later and headed that way, too. Of course, my dick getting harder as I headed toward the door.

I walked in and shut the door. Being a single person bathroom, I was able to lock the door.

He reached over and started feeling my crotch. Without a word, he dropped to his knees in front of me and opened my shorts. My dick popped out and his lips encircled it.

Fuck, could he give head!

I knew I wouldn't last long as his lips went up and down my shaft in sync with his hand. In fact, after a couple of minutes I told him I was going to cum.

As soon as I said that, he swallowed my dick all the way down his throat. I could feel his nose in my pubes. That sent me over the edge.

Remembering where we were, I made sure to keep quiet as I shot a huge load down the boy's throat. He kept my dick buried in his throat until I was done.

When he came up for air, he gave me a big smile. As I looked down at him, I noticed he had pulled his dick out of his shorts and was vigorously jacking it. After a few more strokes, he shot a pretty decent size load on the tiles in front of him.

We quickly cleaned up and left the restroom. He went back to his table and I left to run my errands.1045495175979451550-289564105971629621?l=hotdawgsgaysexblog.blogspot.com

ppIJEc85vj0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.