[Untitled Barebacker] Southern Decadence 2010 – Second Bareback Party

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

Saturday I headed over to a bareback party that was posted by a couple of pigs on Men4Bareback, but wasn’t an “official” M4BB event. Once again I didn’t get a count of the number of guys, but there was a decent group and a much larger space. They had grabbed a space that was used in the evenings by the Kreww of Crisco for their fisting parties. There were at least a half dozen slings, a puppy cage, a massage table, a couple of sawhorses and fuck benches, a ladder, and a few foam mattresses. There was a strip at the door policy so everyone was naked right away and the action quickly ensued.

spunkmeat-227x300.jpgHot Latin bottom that was kneeling on the fuck bench

I started out by watching this hot Puerto Rican bottom bent over a fuck bench with the bigger cocks in the party taking turns fucking him. He seemed to be pretty insatiable as guy after guy would fuck him for awhile then move and let someone else have a shot. I wandered around for a bit and watched a few guys messing around. I grabbed a couple of cocks and some guy got down and blew me for a bit. My cock just barely responded, but never got very hard. Shit, I hate it when it doesn’t respond right away. He lost interest after a bit and I found a place to lean against a pillar and stroke my cock while watching the Rican getting fucked by yet more cocks.

9uncutboner-234x175.jpg"9" replaced the Latin and took all cummers!

The Rican finally got up and was quickly replaced by one of my buddies (“9″ from this post). He loves to get fucked and he was in*ecstasy*as those big ol’ cocks started pounding away at him. I continued to watch the action while stroking my cock, which was now refusing to do anything for me. Dammit!

If you’ve been reading my stuff very long, I’m sure you remember B. He dropped to his knees and started working my cock with his lips and tongue like he knows I like it. He got a stir out of me, but not hard enough to penetrate anything yet. He eventually stood up and kissed me after which I guided him to the massage table. I had him hop up on it and kneel so his hole was easy access. I dove my tongue into his sweet hole and could feel my cock responding. Rimming usually can have that effect on me so I kept up the*rim-job*in hopes of getting my cock hard enough to fuck him. I thought I was finally there and moved up to put *the head of my cock against his pucker. I slowly pushed against his tight rosebud, but his hole was just too tight and I couldn’t get it to open up before losing my erection. Damn, damn, damn. (Don’t give up on me Dear Reader, I’ll come around…)

We had drawn a crowd so I stepped aside and let someone else give it a shot as I went to get a bottle of water. I wandered around a bit longer and felt a finger slide between my cheeks toward my hole. I stopped and spread my legs to give the unknown man better access, leaning against the wall for support. He played with my hole for a moment then I felt his hot breath right before his tongue touched my hole. He gingerly tested my hole for a couple of taps then dug in like it was his last meal. I could feel his facial hair between my cheeks as his tongue explored deep into my hole. My cock was reacting now as more blood began to pump into it.

After a few minutes, I felt him stand behind me and his tongue was replaced by what felt like a pretty big cockhead. He pushed against my spit soaked hole as I grabbed a hit from the poppers I was carrying in my handy necklace pouch. He kept pushing against my tight hole until it finally yielded and the head of his fat raw cock slipped inside of me. I made a bit of a yelp sound I think and he remained still for a second to let me get used to the thickness. As I began to relax he pushed in deeper, allowing me time to get used to it as he went. When he was most of the way in, he held still, giving me a few extra seconds to get used to the whole thing, then slowly started the in and out stroking that I was now ready for.

His cock felt massive as he picked up his pace and finally got a good fucking rhythm going. I bent fully forward, resting my hands on the painted concrete floor and giving my hole up to him completely. He continued fucking me for some time but he wasn’t ready to cum yet and eventually pulled out of me, leaving me there with my hole pointed to the world. Another cock slid in and gave a few pumps before pulling out and telling me he was too close. Dammit, no loads.

I grabbed a couple of paper towels and wiped the excess spit and lube off my butt then walked around to find a hole to stick my cock into. I saw a hot, bald guy just starting to fuck a hot daddy in a sling so I came up behind him and reached around to grab his nipples. He stopped his fucking motion and arched his back in what looked like a pretty*accommodating*position. I thought I’d try just in case and pointed my now very hard cock to his hole. He pushed back onto my cock and then immediately started his fucking motion again, plowing the daddies hole while impaling himself on mine. I grabbed the top bar on the sling stand and held on as he fucked himself on my pole. He was taking deep thrusts and pushing me backward slightly with his*back thrusts*then plowing back into the hole in front of him. At some point I lost my balance and my cock slipped out of him. Before I even had time to think, he reached back, grabbed my cock, guided it into his hole and resumed his fucking, I think only missing one complete stroke. He obviously had done the sandwich thing before and knew how to use the hole in front of him and the pole behind him for his maximum pleasure.

After quite a while, he decided to take a breather and the guy in the sling was ready to give it a rest as well. I turned around and behind me there was a hairy guy bent over the fuck bench with no one taking advantage of his situation. Always willing to help a buddy out, I shoved my cock into his waiting hole and fucked him for awhile. Someone started playing with my ass and I found myself wanting to get another cock inside of me. I pulled out of him and let one of the waiting guys take my place while I bent over to let somebody fuck me. I never even looked back to see who it was, but he fucked me good for awhile before he pulled out and said he needed a smoke. He headed out to the patio and I was again on the prowl.

I had noticed that most every guy at this party was versatile with maybe 3 or 4 guys being the only exceptions. I saw several guys that I figured were exclusive tops, hopped up in the slings getting their butts plowed. I love guys that will flip fuck.

lastyearshost1-234x244.jpgAccommodating bottom with the boyish grin

Anyway, I headed toward the back of the play space and saw a couple of guys 69ing on one of the foam mattresses. They were pretty hot so I decided to watch. One was a hot Euro stud I’ve played with in the past. He’s got very handsome masculine features, dark skin, powerful legs, a nice uncut cock, and a certain grace about him. The other guy I recognized as the host from one of last year’s parties. He’s a cute guy that always has a great, boyish grin. I watched them for a bit while I stroked my cock. The Euro stud stood up on the mattress and lowered his cock into the other guy’s hole and started a nice, passionate fuck. They kissed as he slid his cock in and out of the bottom. After a few minutes, still locked in a passionate embrace, the Euro stud came, filling up the bottom with his load. They stayed that way for another minute, then the Euro stud got up and moved to straddle the bottom’s head and fed him his spent cock. I couldn’t resist the cummy hole and moved up to slide my cock in as well. I started fucking the bottom who was still cleaning the Euro stud’s cock while the Euro stud and I kissed. I was really enjoying this ride and the situation was pretty hot, and it wasn’t long until I could feel my load rising. I pushed his legs back almost behind his ears and drove my bare cock just as deep as possible and let my cum blast into his guts.

As soon as my orgasm subsided and I popped my cock out of his hole, untitledboyfriend was there ready to continue the breeding session. Euro stud moved out of the way and I dropped my softening cock into the bottom’s mouth to have him clean it off as untitledboyfriend*started fucking the guy with his 8″ cock. Euro stud played with my hole with one hand and my nipples with the other, *while licking and kissing me on my neck all while the other guy was making sure my cock and balls were cleaned of my cum and his ass juice. With a groan, untitledboyfriend bred the guy’s hole and was immediately replaced by “9″ who had decided to finish up his day of bottoming for every hard dick there and sunk his 9″ cock into the DNA soup that we had all just created. He fucked for awhile then added his load to the mix. The bottom that I had said had a boyish grin to begin with now had an exhausted, spent, and semi-devilish grin pretty much from ear to ear as he lowered his legs and looked up at all of us that had made our deposits in him. It was a pretty hot scene and a great way to wrap up the party.

We all got dressed and headed back to the hotel, spent, satisfied, and ready for next time.

Tags: sawhorses, cumdump, fat raw cock, fuck me, Southern Decadence PvEhaLyhpco

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.