No Load, But Still Hot

zingly

Warning: no sex involved in this story, but too hot not to share.

I went in for my regular checkup at my local clinic which has several programs that cater to low income poz guys.  As I hit the button to summon the elevator, a black man in his 70s came up behind, immediately looked me up and down, and began chatting, asking "Mmm... you work here?"

"No, here for an appointment," I replied, looking him directly in the eye.

He seemed nice, and no sooner than we locked eyes, he reached down to his crotch and gave himself a few strokes, responding "Me too, me too.  I come here about once a year."

I looked straight at his crotch, and that got him more excited and he overtly outlined his dick in his pants right there in the hallway asking "You off today?"

"Yes," I replied.  A smile crossed his face as he grabbed again at his dick.  At this point the elevator arrived and the doors opened.  We both stepped into the car, I hit my floor, and asked him for his floor number.  He was about to move close to me, but just as he did so, another guy entered the car.  Naturally I was flustered and assumed that would be the end of his advancements, but he kept talking and mumbling about what he had planned for the day.

Of course I'm not sure what would have happened if the second man hadn't joined us on the elevator.  Actually, I'm pretty sure I know what he would have done!

I was the first to arrive at his desired floor, but I got the sense the black guy watched me walk down the hallway.  My appointment was done quick so I'm sure I got done before he did, so I waited in the lobby as long as I could, but to my dismay he didn't show-up before I had to leave.

• Upvote 1