[Untitled Barebacker] Southern Decadence 2010 – Morning Wood

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

On the third day in New Orleans, I woke up in bed next to untitledboyfriend. Untitledpartner was off getting a cup of coffee at the time. To explain, the three of us sleep together in a king sized bed at home as well as on the road. I sleep on the left side, untitledpartner sleeps on the right, and untitledboyfriend sleeps between us. This is a great arrangement for us…well, except for maybe when untitledpartner cooks broccoli for dinner, but that’s a story for another day.

Anyway, I woke up this morning to untitledboyfriend*nursing my rock hard cock. Great way to wake up! I just lay there for awhile enjoying the sensation as untitledboyfriend made love to my hard cock with his mouth. He is a great cocksucker and spends time on the head, the shaft, the balls, as well as being a pretty mean deepthroater. Did I mention it’s a great way to wake up?

He kept it up for quite awhile, but then finally he straddled my hips and sat down on my spit soaked cock, guiding it into his waiting hole.

Luckily for me, untitledpartner just happened to walk back in from getting his coffee and grabbed my camera to snap a few pics. Unfortunately they are all pretty much the same angle, at least you can hopefully enjoy them.

morningwood1.jpguntitledboyfriend sits down on my spit covered cock

He didn’t just grind his hips down on me, letting my cock rub his prostate, he also rode up and down, almost completely lifting off my shaft, then falling back down to impale himself as deep as possible on my rod.

morningwood2.jpgRiding my cock

morningwood4.jpgUntitledboyfriend fucks himself with my cock

While my left hand is helping to lift and lower his body, my right hand is pumping his big cock, hoping to get him to cum and send me over the edge. When he cums, his hole pulsates and can always get me from close to over the threshold instantly, milking my load from my balls.

morningwood5.jpgTrying to milk the load out of me and into his waiting hole

Sure enough, before long, untitledboyfriend shoots his load onto my belly. As each shot of his jizz sprays out in thick ropes at my face, his sphincter contracts*rhythmically*giving me no choice but to deliver my hot cum deep into his hungry hole. He continued squeezing my cock until he was pretty certain there was nothing left that he hadn’t collected, but just in case, he climbed off of me and immediately took my cock gingerly in his mouth. He hungrily sucked on me, trying to force my balls to give up any fraction of a drop that they might have held back.

What a great way to start my day!

Tags: breeding, untitledpartner, sensation, impale, candid photos VNMtN7hslXg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.