[Midtown Mutt ATL] Long-lost Fuck Bud

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I had a very slow day at work midweek when a f/b I haven't seen in about three years hit me up. In the past, I worked close to where he lived. If he was working from home, it was easy for me to drive over to his place at lunch and fuck like a couple of monkeys.

This past week, he suggested that I do just that.

I work about twenty minutes from him, so around 12:30, I hopped in my car and drove to his place. My friend has a really nice, thick cock with a mushroom head and I love to suck on it while he is talking on the phone with his colleagues at work.

Seeing as we were on lunch break, we got straight to business by getting in a 69 position and sucking each other's cocks and munching on our asses. After about ten minutes F/B told me he needed to ride my cock. Hi straddled my waist and put my cock head to his ass and slid down. His hot, velvety ass wrapped itself around my cock as he went for a wild ride. After about ten minutes, I was getting close, so I suggested that he pull off and enter me.

His big mushroom parted my ass cheeks and he slid all eight inches into me until his balls were against me. F/B can fuck for hours. In fact, sometimes he has a difficult time shooting his load. After about 15 minutes, he started to get frustrated. I suggested that I fuck him again and jack his cock. He agreed and I entered him and started to pound him hard. His cock was dripping precum like a leaky faucet. I used his precum as lube to jack him as I piston-fucked him.

I told him I was getting close and he told me to cum in him. I shot a huge, three-day load into him as his cock started to shoot cum all over both of us.

I can't wait to fuck with him again.

3651432378394384842-2391599513995933956?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.