[Breeder] Sunday Morning Questions: Quarter of a Mil Edition

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Thanks, readers, for helping me hit a quarter of a million unique visitors this morning. It happened at 8:41, my time. How do I know? Because I happened to check the counter at that time, and it read 250,001. Next stop, five hundred thousand—then world domination!

In the most pleasurable sense of the word domination, of course.

Don't forget: I'm giving away a pair of Jockey bikinis crusted with my cum to celebrate. If you'd like to enter to win this DNA-laden prize, all you need to do is leave a comment on Thursday's blog entry by tomorrow morning. I'll be selecting a name from all the entrants, and that person will have a couple of days to get in touch with me and provide an address.

None of us think any the less of anyone who enters, trust me. So drop me a comment and you might win.

If you were blindfolded & were asked to taste & to smell a specimen of cum, would you be able to identify by taste & aroma whose cum it was?

It's unlikely.

Of which of these terms do you approve & of which, disapprove?...bottom, man pussy, hole, pussy hole, mangina, anus, ass, butt, bum, arse, behind, buttocks, derriere, backside. What term do you yourself use to describe your anus?

I don't usually disapprove of language at all. I usually call my own, 'my butt.'

Ok, I have a bit of a "thing" for GloryHoles. I see them, and a switch flips- ALL I want to do is Worship and Pleasure the cock that comes sliding through. What are your thoughts on them? I live local to you and the idea of backing my ass down over you

I'm a gloryhole fan. Most of my very earliest public sex encounters were through gloryholes. They're hard to find in my vicinity nowadays, however; the only ones I know of that aren't in one adult bookstore are private gloryholes that various men have set up in their houses.

If you're local to me, we should fuck around. Get in touch with me.

Can you tell when you're topping a guy who's never been with anyone as big as you? Do you enjoy that?

Usually I can tell because they say so.

However, there's a breed of guy who won't tell me in advance because they're frightened I might back off, or not fuck them hard, or deep, or that perhaps I won't fuck them altogether, if they admit I'm bigger than their previous dicks. I can usually tell with them simply by the look of apprehension in their eyes, and the way they react when it starts to go in.

Truth be told, it kind of turns me on.

Can you tell us more about the sex (I think it was during college for you) that turned you on to topping? What did that guy do?

I addressed your question in depth in a blog post entitled "The Fulcrum." Thanks for inspiring me to write about it.

Do you lubricate your boy scruffy when you fuck him?

I don't fuck without lube. I produce enough precum to do the job in most cases, but I'm careful about chafing myself.

My experience is that if never mentioned, the majority of men will give it take it bare. So I don't bring it up one way or another. What has your experience been with this?

My experience is very much the same. It also seems as if every man who says he's into safe sex only barebacks when the pants come off—including some extremely rigid safe sex advocates.

Out in Public (http://www.outinpublic.com/) features gay sex in various public venues. Which of the venues features in OiP's videos have you had sex in (you've prev written about restroom-sex)? Which have you not had sex in, but would consider trying out?

Here are the sites on OiP and my checklist:

Construction site: Yes

On the beach: Yes

Behind a motorcycle repair shop: I don't know where one is, sadly.

Bike path: Yes

Truck stop: Oh yes

Frozen foods section of a gas station: Um, no, nor would I

Restaurant kitchen: Yes, when it was closed

Theater: Oh yes

Outside a gas station: Not right by the pumps like those guys, but in the woods nearby, yes

Mechanic shop: Yes, but it was closed

On a bus in Russia: No

In the cold foods aisle of a supermarket: No (what's with all the refrigerated foods?)

Department store dressing room: Yes

Car wash: No

Night club alley: Well, yes

Under a restaurant table: Only a hand job

Public bathroom: Yes

Office building roof: Yeesh, no

Behind a dumpster: Yes

Public park: Yes

Docks: Yes

Parking lot: Yes, at night

Scenario...line of urinals in a crowded public men's room, handsome guy standing on your right & staring at your cock...would you then & there jerk off?

I've done that many, many times.

You wrote that you were moving to the Bay State, coastal. To which part of the coastline will you be cumming?

Actually, I'm moving to the Nutmeg State. Moving from the savage Wolverine State to the Nutmeg State is a bit of a comedown. They should've just named it the Tea Cozy State or We're A State of Big Ol' Bottoms and called it a day.

This is supposed to be a question, so I'll ask, are you looking forward to a meeting a new breed of boys in NewYorkachusetts?

I am sad to be leaving many of my long-time friends and sexual partners, some of whom I've had for over a dozen years at this point.

But I am kind of looking forward to being 'new meat' in my upcoming home.

It would be an honor if I could be your first New England fuck. Could we make this so?

Someone's got to be first, right? Should I have a competition? An auction? For charity?

Man, I LOVE reading of your adventures... and your view on life. I hope you keep this window open for a long while, it makes my dick hard and my mind Think! Ok, apple polishing time is over.. I was wondering.. you have not mentioned your FLESHLIGHT in

Your question cut off, but my Fleshlight is doing well. Now that I've learned to soak it in warm water for a few minutes before penetrating it, I've been fucking it senseless every couple of weeks.

I'd kind of like to share it with someone. I'd get off on that.

Are you able to part with any of your books as you get ready to move?

Funny you should ask. I have four cartons of books to give away (and fifty boxes of books to keep). I haven't yet gone through all the cookbooks I intend to throw out, either.

What would you say is different, for both you and the bottom, when you're making love as opposed to just fucking him?

Fucking is hydraulics. Making love is human.

When I make love with someone, I like my partner to know that I am there, in the moment, and enjoying the totality of the experience. I'm not using a body part, or banging an anonymous hole. I'm passionate, and sensual, and bringing all of my experiences and the totality of who I am into the bed with me.

I enjoy both, but I think you can tell which I prefer.12316001024335229-4841976203558614045?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.