[Sperm Pig] Sex Party Success!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Sucked like 10 different cocks.* Took 6 different guys up my ass.* Milked out 2 loads with my mouth… and 4 more with my butt.

It was a good night!

The sex party is one that happens about once every 1 - 2 months and is hosted by a couple in their home.* I’ve been meaning to go ever since I got hit up on Grindr by one of the hosts, but it just never worked out.

Until last night.

The hosts are great guys— with two of the biggest cocks at the whole party!* Main host (and the one that hit me up on Grindr) has 8 thick inches… real thick and veiny.* And his partner (who’s mostly a bottom) has 6.5 inches… but FUCK is it thick!* Like ridiculously thick.

I came to the party expressly because I wanted the 8 inch host to fuck me.* We’d been flirting on Grindr for months talking about it and I’m hoping tonight would be the night.

Anyway, I arrived early but the party didn’t get hopping until about 10*pm.* Everyone is shy initially, you know.* But as soon as the first cock started getting sucked, it was a fucking free-for-all.

The sex was mostly confined to their basement where there was a sling, a dark room with a fuck bed, and other corners/nooks for fucking.

My night started with an older daddy who’d been eyeing me since I go there (and I him).* Furry chest and a fat 7 inch cock.* He actually started things by dropping to his knees and sucking on my cock.

But soon I dragged him into the dark room area and was sucking the hell out of his thickie.* Once he was good and wet I stood up and presented my ass to him.* He got the hint and started humping me.

I told him we’d need lube— and he said “And a condom.”

Damn, I had forgotten this was one of those condom strongly encouraged parties.* Oh well— he still had a nice cock.* So I lubed up, and he got a condom— but was really struggling to get the fucker on.

Eventually, I’m bent over and taking his cock and he’s just pounding my butt right off the damn bat!* But I was so fucking horny for dick, it didn’t matter.* I pulled off him after about 5 minutes and requested more lube.

Then we were back to fucking, and by now we had a bit of an audience.* Three guys were standing in front of me and I was taking turns sucking their cocks and having sword fights in my mouth.* It was incredible!

Daddy speeds up, then groans loudly and shoves in hard.* Fuck yeah, I was making him cum!* I stand up and he slowly slides out of my ass.

I turn and start kissing him and he whispers, “Oh shit!* It broke!”

I ask him if he means the condom, and he says yeah.* I reach down and the end is busted out of the thing and his cock head is exposed and very cummy/lubey.* Fucking HOT!

I tell him that I’m cool with it and that it’s all good.* He leaves the room and immediately I am set upon by this tall bear guy that I was sucking while Daddy was doing me.

The bear guy has like 6 inches, but a big mushroom head on it.* He pushes me up against a wall and we make out for a long time.* All the while he’s reaching back and fingering my hole.

“Damn- you feel really lubed up and ready,” he tells me.* And I tell him that Daddy left behind some “extra” lube.

Bear guy grabs the lube, slicks up his cock, flips me to face the wall and shoves into my hole.

Damn, another bare cock for my hole!* He goes at me roughly, and in 5 minutes I feel him tense up and his mushroom head flair inside me.*

Load #2 was being deposited.

He pulls out with a pop, and I can feel cum running down the back of my thighs.* I spin around and we make out for another 5 minutes.

After this I have a slight break and I wander around.* I am not the only bottom at the party, and there’s this 26 year old bubble butt bottom who’s got a queue formed for him.* He’s in the sling.

A guy in jeans is watching the action and I drop in front of him.* He whips out a nice cock and I immediately set to sucking him.* I can tell he wants to pop, so I work him slowly at first, then add my hand in and do the jack/suck.*

He grabs my head and blows a big ol’ wad in my mouth.* I suck him clean then zip him up.

After awhile I wander back to the dark room.* There is a very young bottom dude taking cock on the bed.* He’s so young I wonder if he can even drive legally yet (I’m sure he could, but he was about 5’4” and maybe 100 lbs).* But damn if he can’t take cock!

I watch that for awhile and there is this shaved head latino top standing there watching too.* I ask him bluntly if he likes to fuck.* He says he does.* So I say, “Let’s go then.”

He grabs a condom and lube and soon I’m bent over the bed next to the kid and the latino dude (with about 7.5 uncut inches) is nailing my butt.* But he’s sorta waiting for the kid, and when the other guy finishes fucking junior, the my top leaves my hole and starts in on him.

Damn.

But not really- because before I can even wander far, I’m grabbed from behind and an ENORMOUS cock shoves into my ass.* It actually makes me gasp!* The fucker totally fills my ass and it hits so deep it hurts!

I stand up and look back, and it’s the host of the party.* He grabs my face and kisses me deeply, then sets in to fucking my ass good.

I reach down to feel him sliding into my ass— and there’s no condom.* Damn!* Both hosts were pretty clear that there were condoms around to be used.* But here he was, fucking me raw!!!

I am doing poppers left and right and relishing the pleasure/pain caused by this big dick in me.* His groin is slapping into my ass wetly as he is drilling my hole.* He pulls me into his chest, one hand around my stomach, the other over my chest working my nipple.

I’m in heaven, and I lean my head back and beg him to cum in me.

That’s all it took, and in 30 seconds I feel him stiffen up and shudder as his monster starts spitting its venom up my shitter.* He’s got me so full I can actually feel his cock pulsing inside me as he cums.

He stays in me while I do my best to milk him, but all too soon he slides out of me.* I turn and kiss him and whisper, “Damn, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted that!”* He says, “You and me both!”

I could go home a happy boy now… but I’m not done.

I wander around, suck some more random cock, mostly of guys watching other scenes.* My favorite cock to suck is this 6 incher attached to this HOT shaved head, stocky guy.* Who just happens to be the husband of the bubble butt bottom getting totally used.

He gets off on watching his bf get abused by cock, and I got off on sucking him.

Later I wander back to the room and there’s some more fucking going on.* This guy with a nasty pig jock is getting nailed by his boyfriend and another bottom is riding a top who’s sitting on the bed.

Another guy is sitting on the bed too, stroking his cock and watching the action.* I kneel in front of him and start sucking.* And then before he can say anything I stand up, turn around, and lower my ass onto his dick.

He doesn’t protest, he just lets me slide right on.

I bounce up and down for awhile on him but he’s really not so much into it.* So I pull off and go back to wandering and watching.

The nasty pig jock dude is now out in the other room and he’s getting sucked off by bubble butt.* There is a bukkake circle forming around bubble, so I know the party is cumming to a close.

I see nasty pig’s bf standing off to the side and I ask him if he wants to fuck.* His boyfriend is in the throes of cumming so we wander off to the dark room.* I take up the position that his boyfriend was in on the bed (on knees) and he gets behind me.

He puts a condom on, lubes up, then starts fucking me.* But he can’t keep it hard and after about 5 minutes we stop.* He says, “Damn condoms.”* And I say, “Who told you to use a condom?”

He starts getting hard immediately, jacks himself a little with the lube, and then is in my ass again with his 7+ inch cock.

He is fucking me good, really slamming it into me.* We’re alone in the room and I tell him that his boyfriend has already cum and now it’s his turn.* He just keeps plowing away and we can hear other guys climaxing in the other room.

His strokes get very short and he whispers, “I’m close to cumming… is that ok?”

I just nod and take more poppers.* And then he’s grunting and groaning softly and I can feel his cock spurting in my ass.* Load #4 is in me.

He pulls out fairly quickly once he’s done and says, “Damn, my boyfriend would kill me if he found out I fucked you raw.”* I assured him that I wasn’t about to tell on him.

To finish my night, Daddy (my first fuck) is hard again and he wanders into the dark room.* I start sucking him and ask if he wants to fuck again.* He says sure, and starts looking for a condom.

I tell him his load is already in my ass, so why does he need a condom?* So he spits on his daddy cock and starts fucking me again with it.* I am in pig heaven.

He tells me he’s not gonna be able to cum this way, but he wants to cum.* So he pulls out and I start sucking him.* I can taste cum all over his cock from my ass and it’s a real fucking turnon!

Then he jacks himself into a frenzy, and right when he starts cumming he grabs my head and forces me onto his cock.* Load #2 in my mouth, and it tastes great!

After that, the party is really winding down, so I get dressed and head home.* My jeans reek of ass and cum this morning.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.