[Life In The Raw] 245 POUNDS OF POZ MUSCLE DADDY

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

This guy was fucking huge, his chest, legs, ass... everything was fucking huge, we hooked up almost a year ago, and yesterday while I was working out with Skippy I saw him, I went over to him and said hello. Last night he called and asked if he could come over, he told me that he had just taken a load and wanted another one from me.

He drove up.

We made out for a bit, undressing.

He was much bigger than he was when we hooked up last time, and

last time he was by no means a small man.

I massaged him a bit, kneading and relaxing his huge muscles. I licked all over his body. Then I ate his soft and cumfilled hole.

"You taste that load in there"

I gave no response other than eating out more cum from his hole.

I laid him on my bed and rubbed his body a little bit more, then I slid my hard dick into his hole.

"Man, I forgot how good that thick dick feels in my poz hole."

"Yeah man, love your fucking soft used poz daddy hole"

The few times I am able to fuck bodybuilders, I just never seem to last long, and this guy, his wet and loose hole just felt perfect. The moment i got in my nuts began to tighten, my dick began to twitch. I fucked real slow, so I didnt shoot right then and there. I was enjoying his moaning, enjoying knowing that I was pleasing him with my dick, that this muscle god would allow me the honour of giving him my seed. He moaned into my pillow, he precame into my sheets.

I fucked him a bit more, then my pelvis became possessed, and i wa spounding and pumping, I closed my eyes as I emptied my poz cum into his muscle butt, then he picked me up and threw me on the bed, pinned me down and came all over my chest, i slept with that load on my body the entire night and worked out at golds, with the dried cum still on me.6205496180732721325-4991863041443685741?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.