[Midtown Mutt ATL] Kneeling on Sunday at the Gloryhole

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was horny for some cock last Sunday late afternoon, so I went to a nearby ABS with an active GH area. I paid my money and went in, and it became obvious that it must have been "Assisted Living Center Sunday." In fact, someone made a comment to me that they shouldn't allow Medicare Patients in the place after noon.

I trolled around for about twenty minutes then made eye contact with a well-built older guy. I nodded at him and then entered a booth. He followed into the booth next to me. I stuck my cock through the hole and got an outstanding, no-nonsense blow job. This guy wanted my nut badly and I was happy to give it to him. After about ten minutes of intensive head, I groaned as the hot, vacuum-mouth took several shots of my cum from my cock-head straight into his throat.

As he released my dick, I knew I wanted to return the favor. I withdrew my cock and got down on my knees only to find a huge, thick cock with a big-gauge PA coming toward my lips. I eagerly licked the big cock head as he pushed it through the hole. As the full staff came through the thin wall, I struggled to take the stainless steel hardware and the cock it was attached to down my throat. I knew I had to come up with "Plan B".

I pulled off the cock and said to its owner, "Hey, wanna fuck me?" Of course he said yes. I pulled up my pants and went next door and tapped on the door. He opened it and I quickly went in. I stripped off my shirt and dropped my pants and faced the wall with the hole. PA Man, reached around and offered me his poppers and I took a couple of huge hits, just as I felt the warm stainless steel of his PA at my pucker. Of course, his big cock head soon followed as it pushed into me and spread my tight hole. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled my back onto his rock hard cock (at least 9X6). I wasn't lubed up, so the poppers helped me endure this huge cock being forced into my ass.

Sensing my pain, he held the poppers under my nose again and I inhaled deeply, turning into the cock pig that I am. His balls were right up against my ass and I bent over and held onto the wall in front of me for support. I looked up and saw an eye looking through the hole back at me. I licked my lips and the dude on the other side pushed his big black uncut cock through the hole. I was in pig heaven with a big black cock to suck on and a huge white cock pounding me from behind.

I worked on the black cock in front of me, not knowing or caring what the owner of the cock looked like. After about ten minutes, I heard a groan on the other side of the wall as I tasted a hot splash of cum in my mouth. I worked the cock a little while longer but it had served its purpose and its owner had nutted, so it pulled back out.

The hot white daddy with the PA was still in my hole and piston fucking me. He asked if I was ready for his cum. I told him to make sure he was balls deep in me when he shot. He picked up the pace and grabbed me around my waist as his cock spasmed its white-hot injection into me. He stayed in my ass after he came, resting his muscular torso on my back. Finally, his big dick fell out of my hole deflated. I felt empty.

He said "see ya," as I pulled up my pants and followed a minute later. My legs were like jelly from the poppers and the hot sex. As I walked out of the arcade, I could feel cum soaking my shorts as his seed made its way out of my asshole.

3651432378394384842-4505752512913765174?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.