[Sperm Pig] When it rains, it WHORES!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

And my whoring continues!

A hot, built, married Asian dude answered my CL post. Big ol’ cock on him— 7”, hard as a rock, downward curve, and thick as a can of redbull. With an even bigger head.

He came over and we got right to fucking. Bare of course, and he pummeled my ass with that fucker!

I nearly came from that big curved fucker robbing my prostate! But soon Asian dude dumped his wad.

Next came Brad— the anon Grindr hookup. No pics, but we’ve been talking about a hookup forever.

Brad is “bi” and has a girlfriend. But loves fucking boy butt. Anonymously.

I had my blindfold on and was prelubed for him. He came in, dropped trou, and I blew him for a few minutes.

Then he climbed on and jammed his cock in my ass. And then he dumped his load in me just about a minute later.

It was hot— and so was he. From what I felt. Tight body, abs, furry pecs, and his 7 incher.

To finish my weekend, I had a threeway with an insanely hot couple that I met on Grindr. 1.7 miles away no less!

I’ve seen this couple out at the bars before— they are very cute. VERY! Enough to make me nervous.

But they wanted me to cum over and blow them and take their loads. No problem!

But boy was I surprised when they also took turns sucking my cock AND making out with me.

AND the top ended up sliding up my butt while I sucked off his husband. Then he pulled out of my ass and I sucked him off.

Both shot huge loads, and my face, goatee and hair were covered!

To finish, I jacked my load all over the chest and stomach of the top. He LOVED it!

Fuck- I think I am now officially fucked out for the weekend!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.