tranny trixie

tranny-trixie

It was with Carl the stud. We planned the meet and I wore my black pvc corset, thigh boots, gloves and stockings. He arrived on time and while we walked from the door to the bed I got a hard spank from him which I liked. As I knelt down helping him undress the looks I got turned me on. Pure lust and savagery were in his eyes. He lay on the bed and told me to suck it bitch and I did. While I sucked he grabbed my head and started to skull fuck my mouth making me gag. After a while he let go and jumped up then grabbing my ankles pulled me to him. Spanking my bottom  a few times he then drove his cock in to the balls bare and started a rough fucking of his bitch. I loved the pain and pleasure as he hammered me with no mercy calling me a whore. I started to beg for his spunk and got the reply your a slut and your getting filled. All to soon I felt him ram in harder and throb and swell then the feel of him spurting his spunk deep inside me. I hope he keeps his promise to collar me as I want him as my new master and will do all he says.