[CFL Barebacker] Southern Decadence 2010:Saturday Debauchery Continued

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Rock hard from watching my partner take a load had me on the prowl again. There was a really hot guy, I recognized from his profile on Men4Bareback, standing across the room. Our eyes met, and the dance began. Okay, we didn’t dance, but that phrase sorta sounded like something someone other than an ‘ol country boy like me might have written….

We met next to a sling, but never made it in…which was fine with me. A sling is not my favorite for bottoming, although I love one for topping. We began to kiss and explore each other’s*body. He had a very lean, tight frame with a very sexy, light hair pattern on his chest and abdomen. His cock was rock hard, measuring close to seven inches, supporting a nice set of low hangers. After a bit of foreplay, I turned around to present the offering of my cum-lubed hole.

my-butt.jpgMy hungry hole! Come and get it!

Grabbing my hips, he slid his meat through my willing manhole and into the warmth of my fuck tunnel. I clinched down tight, trying hard to make a good first impression. He seemed delighted as evidenced with the groans, and the ‘oh, my god’ and ‘fuck, it’s so tight’ *phrases he was spouting. What a great ego boost, as well as good advertising for others within earshot that might want to sample my ass later.

The fucking continued for a good, long while. When I estimated he was about to come, he pulled out. Not sure why, but so be it. There was a stool beside me. I sat down on the stool and started deep throating his cock. His cock was soaked with my ass lube*and spit as I worshiped every thrust down my gullet. I lightly cupped his balls and fingered his taint as he continued pounding my throat. As soon as I began tickling his smooth taint, the spurts of hot jizz started coating my throat. I nearly chocked on the volume of the load as some of it overflowed down my chin. He stood me up and licked the dripping cum from my chin. He kissed me hard; mixing the load with our shared spit.

Finally, coming up for air, we headed to the side door, which led to a private, outside area. Some fresh air would be nice. There were three other naked pigs taking a break in the outside alley area. A large wooden fence concealed us from the passing traffic. The co-host of the party was one of the pigs there, along with one of the guys I fucked earlier in the day. They were stroking their dicks and sharing stories of conquests of the day.

One of the guys, I fucked earlier in the day, noticed my hairy ass as I walked past. He grabbed a*hand-full*of my butt and said ” I love fucking a hairy butt. Do you take as well as you give?” *Without saying a word, I stopped, backed up to his hard cock, and slid it in my pre-lubed hole and then replied, “Judge for yourself.”

He seemed very delighted as his groans of “Fuck! It’s so tight! I am not going to last long in the one….” and within seconds, he was loading my ass with his seed. “Oh, man. I didn’t mean to cum so fast.” he said as I turned and licked the remaining drops of jizz from his piss slit. “No problem. ” I replied. “We both got what we wanted.”

I headed back inside, still horny to blow*another*load, when I spotted this really hot, mixed race guy, catch my gaze. I walked over to this eager-bottom. We have played in the past. He has a small frame, and looks to be an Asian-Latin mix. His ass is a smooth, firm, bubble-butt and his hole is very tight. I remember struggling to force through the puckered hole, but once in, the fit was as snug as a new pair of boots.tightflipass.jpg

I had him lay prostate on the exam table in the middle of the room. I began prepping his ass by burying my face in his cheeks. I licked and sucked his sweet hole. He bent his knees and raised his hips just enough to expose the purplish colored rosebud and silky smooth taint. From behind him, I reached around his thighs and pulled him up a little more. I positioned him for*when*I would finish*munching*on his ass and licking his taint and balls. I would take aim with my raging hard-on and find my mark.

After making a good meal of his ass, my engorged cock needed some relief. I raised up and guided my cock in to the familiar tightness of his warm tunnel. As the mushroom head of my dick popped through, he clinched down on my shaft beneath my cock-head. He relaxed a bit and allowed my shaft to inch onward. Soon, I was balls-deep. I held that position, grinding my hips to make sure I was bottomed out inside his sweet hole. I let the full weight of my body collapse on his back as I drove my hips up and down on him. My cock was so sensitive at this point that it took all the control I could muster, not to come. I fucked him like this for some time as other guys began to gather around.

The fuck table was now surrounded by other pigs, stroking their cocks and looking hungry for my feast. I changed position in order to give everyone a better view. I was not going to last much longer anyway, so I figured I would help them see the show. I moved to one knee with the other foot planted to the outside of my hot bottom’s left leg. This hot boy was now on his hands and knees as I pounded away. I took slow, deep strokes, sliding all the way out to the tip of my dick before sinking my shaft all the way down to my pubic bone. Thrust after thrust, I continued. It seemed as though I had caught a second wind of stamina and endurance. In this adjusted position, the*voyeurs had a better view of my cock sliding in and out of the tight hole and our balls slapping together each time I bottomed out. I kept up an even, steady pace until I felt a strong hand reach in and grasp the crease of my ass. I slowed down to decide if this is where I wanted things to go.

I glanced back to see a bald, muscled,*tattooed*pig behind me. If I could possibly get any harder at the sight of him, I believe I did! Between his legs was a hard, thick, 7-plus inches, with a 2 guage Prince Albert, aimed at my back-side. I knew if he entered me I would shoot. I was ready, and the guys gathered around seemed ready for the finale!

I shoved my cock to the base inside the tight bottom beneath me. I held my place as the pig behind me climbed upon the table. I leaned forward, slightly, and exposed my hungry hole. The coolness of the metal*piercing on his cock lasted only seconds as he penetrated me with his thick slab of meat. He, too, slid all the way in. We were both balls deep inside our willing accomplices. Momentarily, he began retracing his meat, allowing me to do the same. However, as I pulled out of my bottom, I was also backing down on his thick sausage behind me. What an amazing problem to have! I was back in control as I found my*rhythm.

Every thrust I gave, I was*relieving*my ass of one. *Then, as I retracted from the hole I was pounding, the thick meat would again fill my hole. I controlled the thrusts and I was enjoying each one so much that the thrusts became harder and faster. Pounding, and getting*pounded, over and over. Impaling and being impaled,*back*and forth. My head was spinning and from somewhere within the bowels of my soul I could hear the animal within grunting and snorting, louder and louder as I was thrusting back on a cock and forward in an ass. Dizziness, shaking, sweating, groaning, fucking, getting fucked! The wild ride I was on wasn’t stopping, as I lost all control. Writhing in extacy, every inch of my body was tingling with pleasure. I felt the volcano begin to erupt from deep in the caverns of my guts. It felt like the sweat pouring out of me was cum exploding from every pore of my skin! I heard the animal-like growls and snorts and “Arrrrgghhh!” Was that me? I am guessing it was my voice I heard as I convulsed with every blast I shot into the tunnel beneath me. *While blasting inside, I felt the walls of my*rectum*heat up from blast after blast of pig juice, splattering the lining of my fuck-hole.

I collapsed onto the boy beneath me as the muscle pig pulled out of me. I rested a moment and then rolled off as guys lined up to add their loads to the hole I just vacated. It was all theirs, as I was spent-totally spent….for now.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.