[Sperm Pig] Hidden Cameras

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Ok, so last night a guy came over for some “anonymous” fun.

He has a partner but loves fucking around on the side. He hit me up from my CL ad and wanted me do the blindfold thing.

Which I’m cool with— being blindfolded and taking cock without ever seeing the dude gets me off big time.

There are 5 or 6 guys that I’ve still never seen their face. One guy I’ve never even heard his voice!

Anyway, last night I got the idea to “film” the anonymous encounter with a hidden cam.

I LOVE watching hidden cam stuff on xtube! The voyeur in me totally gets off on it!

I rigged up the camera in my closet and hid it among t-shirts. My closet is a crazy mess so it was almost impossible to see.

I had to completely guess at the camera angle and the opening of the shirts. I hit record and just prayed it would work.

I also prayed the camera wouldn’t beep or anything during our fuck.

In addition, I also left some dresser drawers open and dirty clothes scattered about in order to make the open closet doors less conspicuous.

The fucking thing worked like a charm!

The dude never suspected a thing and everything worked without a hitch.

The action is framed really well and you can totally see the guy come in, strip, lube his dick and mount me— raw.

It’s a good ten minutes of butt pounding before he dumps his 4 day load in my guts.

I think my favorite part is when he’s pounding me hard and says, “You’re a fucking whore— you’re gonna make me cum!”

Now I’m debating on what to do with the video. Do I post it on Xtube or just keep it for myself??

Decisions, decisions…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.