[Untitled Barebacker] The Sacredness of Cum

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

Cum? Sacred? Okay, maybe a little bit of a stretch, but humor me here for a minute.

Humans are sexual beings. You don’t have to like that fact, but it is a fact. Hell, sex is one of the strongest drives we have behind food and sleep, and for some, sex is stronger than those. But for me, and probably for quite a few of you, there’s more going on here then just satisfying a sex drive. It’s almost a spiritual thing. Let me explain.

When I started barebacking, I realized that I was transcending my previous anal sex experiences. I mean, it’s taboo enough just being inside of another dude’s butt, but when you remove that layer of rubber and you are feeling the warmth inside of his body of skin on skin, it’s a whole different experience for me. I love feeling a hot hole sucking my cock in deep. Feeling it pulsing and milking the load out of my cock and knowing that when I cum, I’m going to be loading up his hole with what is usually a pretty big load from me. I’ll always love that.

Then came the time when I first bottomed raw. Psychologically I knew that this dude’s cock was leaking precum up inside of body. That my hole was completely surrounding his cock and conforming to every thrust and retreat of his big ol’ meat. Where I had been a reluctant bottom in the past, always preferring to Top unless I had to bottom to keep a relationship alive, I suddenly was enjoying the experience. When he shot his load deep inside, it made me realize I wanted…no, I needed more.

You see, cum is more than just another body fluid to me. It contains a man’s essence. One of the most powerful fluids in the universe. It has the ability to create a new being, a being capable of the greatest achievements imaginable, of amazing creativity and incredible feats. And it all starts from that beautiful rush of fluid out of a guy’s cock.

When the guy that is fucking me rewards me by giving me his seed, his very essence, the life giving fluid that is tucked away inside his nutsack (okay, yes I realize there are other glands involved here, but stick with the imagery), I actually feel honored that I received such a gift. Mentally that just sends me into orbit when I know that a man’s cum is blasting deep up inside of my hole. The deeper the better. I want it to stay inside of me for as long as possible.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy when a nice cock shoots in my mouth, too. I get to taste it, savor it, and feel it as that thick juice slides down my throat as it becomes one with me. I really do love that too…but there is something truly spiritual for me when I take that load deep up inside my hole where good guys don’t let anyone touch them. But I do…

So, the next time you are plowing my ass and getting ready to seed me deep, let me know it, look into my eyes, tell me it’s time, and watch me as I receive your most precious load that you made special, just for me. You’ll see it in my eyes…I’m honored to be your recipient.

Tags: want it, cum, Psychologically, nice cock shoots, Sex, greatest achievements, guy's cock _-oOQxWFiBE

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.