Busy Week!

Guest Deviant_Angel

Guest Deviant_Angel

Was at one of the gay resorts in PS area and took almost 20 loads there - the hottest was from 3 body building dominate tops there together, who along with my bf, tag teamed me one afther the other right after the other each going for 3 rounds!  One would pound my ass hard, one would hold me down, another would get verbal and cheer everyone on, and bf watched.  Also hooked up with another hot couple in the sling room and fucked a cute black boy and latino boy!

Returned home and a new buddy came over to play with bf and I.  Very hot lean 25 yo with a few piercings and tatts.  He sports a 7" cock with tight huge baby smooth balls and thick mushroom head.  After he took turns tag teaming bf and I, he stuck around longer than expected when another 8" & thick f-bud wanted to come over so, he joined in to make it a 4-some.  Then another one of our regulars with another 8-9" thick cock said he was on our block and wanted to drop in, so now it was a 5-some all taking turns on my ass!  The later 2 finished loading me up and left, but the first buddy wanted to still hang out.  A little while later a random cute Latino guy on Grindr hit up my bf and decided to drop by.  My bf had intentions of fucking him, and he has a cute bubble ass, but turns out he was vers, so I rode on his 6" cock while my bf fucked him.  In the middle of that, yet another buddy who likes to DP with his 8" cock hit us up and wanted to drop by, so of course we said yes cuz there's lots of opportunity here!  Within minutes, we were having yet another 5-some, this time I was getting DPed by about every combination of dicks in the room!  By the time it was over, I had lost track of how many loads were swapped.  Our original buddy who was there the whole time couldn't believe what a slutty power btm I can be!  Called me a champ!