[CFL Barebacker] Southern Decadence 2010: After the Parade

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

I could tell you about the sight seeing, restaurants, and just hanging around we did, but you really want to know about the sex. Right? I figured as much.

Alan3.jpgAfter The Parade one of my fantasies came to life!

After the parade, the boys and I headed down Bourbon Street, stopped off at Fat Tuesday’s for an extra large Banana Banshee, and made our way to Lafitte’s. There was so much eye candy to behold. I felt like I would have whiplash by the time I returned home from all the guys who captured my attention. There was one very handsome man that caught my eye our first night in town. He has black hair, a sprinkle of gray, the most beautiful steel blue eyes, with a*mischievous twinkle in them when he grinned and exposed his perfect, white teeth. ‘Mr. Handsome’ also has an amazingly sexy pelt of hair, all over his solid, stocky frame. He is so ruggedly handsome, I could easily see him as a model for a military ad, a rodeo, or some other masculine backdrop.

Our eyes met from across the street repeatedly.*Flirts,*grins, and nods passed between us. Eventually, I mustered the courage to approach the hunky man. After some small talk, our eyes locked, and he leaned in and kissed me. His full lips, pressed into mine, tongue exploring, darting back and forth across mine, and the stubble of his beard lightly burned the edges of my mouth. This caused a gentle stirring in my groin. The taste of alcohol on his breath and the light, musky scent of his pits was an added aphrodisiac of the ruggedly handsome good looks and overall masculinity* this man had. There were more than a gentle stirring now. Animal lust was consuming me as we continued groping and kissing in the middle of Bourbon Street. Someone’s sarcasm was heard from nearby, “Get a room”. We looked at each other and grinned. “Mine is three blocks away,” I volunteered. “Let’s go,” he replied. I stepped across the street to let my partner and our boyfriend know I was heading to the room. “Have fun,” they replied.

We headed toward my room through the gauntlet of scantily clad men. After clearing the worst of the crowd, Mr. Handsome asked, “You still haven’t made the connection where we know each other from, have you?” I must admit, I had not. I thought there was a familiarity about him, but dismissed it as just another fantasy man from my mind. I told him I thought he looked very familiar, but I had not connected the dots. “We’re Facebook friends” he replied. Aha! Instantly, I knew the connection. He is one of the most handsome friends I have on Facebook and I have had more than a few occasions to lust after him. Our exchanges on-line have been friendly, but typical, short, and sometimes flirty, as I am sure most of you have had with Facebook friends.* Now, the profile was coming to life, and the fantasy fulfilled.

Alan4.jpgSuch a tight and tasty ass!

We completed the three block hike to the hotel suite. Once inside, we allowed our passion to take over. What little bit of clothing we wore, was quickly discarded as we wrestled out of the restrictive articles. We were all over one another; kissing, groping, gnawing at each others* hairy flesh. From the furry pecs to ripened pits we licked and sucked and inhaled the aroma of our lust. We were still just inside the door and had not made it to the bed…yet. We each took a turn dropping to our knees and worshiping cock. Mr. H was an amazing cocksucker! I could easily have blown a load down his throat as he worked his skills on my cock and nut-sack. Although my rod was not nearly as thick as his, they were close in length. He seemed to have no complaints as he swallowed it repeatedly to the base.

We then, switched places as I dropped to my knees. His raging hard on was as handsome as the rest of him. He sported a thick, mushroom head with droplets of tasty pre-cum that I quickly licked dry. I lapped at this over-sized cock, sliding my tongue all around the head, then under the ridges of the cap. He shuttered slightly at the sensation. I licked my way down the shaft, thinking it was going to be a chore to get this thick slab of meat down my throat. I was hoping not to disappoint. As I worked his shaft with my lips and then explored his ball-sack, I kept inhaling the intoxicating muskiness of his crotch. I worked my way back to the tip of his cock and began swallowing . This wonderful slab of meat took all the stretching my jaw could muster to wrap my lips around. With my jaw somewhat unhinged, I began swallowing the length of this hot rod. I almost made it to the base, but, knowing my limitations, fell short. Nevertheless, I worked the shaft with all my might as I flexed and released my throat muscles, giving him as much sensation with every gulp. His grunts and groans of approval signaled I must be doing something right.

After a while, I needed to give my jaw some rest, so I stood up. We sucked face some more before I started pressing him toward the bed. As we climbed onto the bed, I pressed him back, giving me the position on top. Either position would have worked for me, but I was happy to take a little more control as he seemed to be relinquishing just a bit. After some more heavy petting and kissing, I worked my way back down to his hairy crotch. This time, I aimed for the taint as I lifted his heavy balls with my tongue. I nudged my way under and he slowly bent his knees, just enough to expose the tight, puckered, rosebud, surrounded by coarse, black hair. If my cock could get any harder at the sight of this invitation, it did! I buried my face between his* thighs and explored all around his balls, taint, and eventually, the door of our next pleasure; his sweet ass. My tongue pressed lightly, at first. But before long, my ravenous lust took over and I was munching at his hole like it was going to be my last meal. I tongue fucked his hole as hard and fast as I could. Getting it all lubed and ready for my throbbing cock.AlanNorman.jpg

As I worked my way back up is furry abdomen and chest, his legs came with me. That was invitation enough for me as I hooked them behind the knees with the inside of my elbows, giving me full aim at his tight, hairy hole. We kissed hard as I moved my hips into position. I felt the head of my cock tough hairy flesh as it sought out the spit soaked hole. Upon finding the mark, the engorged mushroom head of my cock pressed open the chute. The warmth of his hole began to flood over me as I pressed on. Slowly, I gyrated my hips to force open the tight hole beneath me. I pressed on in and rested a moment as he relaxed around the invading rod. Steadily I pressed through until I was all the way in.I began pumping slow and evenly, at first, looking* into those amazing, steel blue* eyes. I could see my reflection in them and the intensity in my own eyes.

His ass was amazing. Our eyes remained locked while I pumped my cock in and out. It was if we had melded into one, and time seemed to stand still. With eyes locked, I kept fucking him, in and out, thrusting and pumping. Grinding my hips, side to side and all the way in. The blood was rushing full. I could feel the volcano of cum rising up through my body. Faster and faster I pumped my cock, in and out of* his chute.* He could sense the eruption about to explode. He was still locked in my eyes but was now nodding his head up and down, eyes staying locked on mine and I told him I was going to breed him. He kept nodding his approval as I grunted, “I’m going to blast you with my seed.” a grin came to his lips, exposing those pearly white teeth and he replied, “Breed me, Sir.” I exploded. The eruption was as intense as the entire scene while rivers of hot jizz lava shot forth, filling his guts with my molten seed.

Relax. Breath. The pounding in my chest began to steady and the breathing became more rhythmic as I returned to earth from this fulfilling trip. I rolled off* Mr. Handsome, and we both rested for a moment. Then he rolled over on top of me and we embraced. It felt so good having the full weight of this hairy hunk of man-flesh all over me. Next time, I will want to flip positions and feel the thickness of his cock inside as he spurts his load inside me. I hope I do not have to wait long…..

Alan2.jpgNext time we flip.....

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.