[Midtown Mutt ATL] Pump N Dump

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was off work today and horny as fuck. I went onto BBRTS and found a guy who said he wanted to sniff my hole and play with it. We emailed back and forth a bit and before too long, I was on my way.

He was OK looking. Kind of tall, lanky and maybe 35. Normally, I would say he was average to above average but there simply was no chemistry between us.

I sucked his cock for a bit, and he got pretty hard sitting on the couch. I had him lick my hole a bit, then I tried to sit down on his cock. It wouldn't go in my ass, so I squirted some lube on his shaft and then worked his cock into my hole and rode him for a short while. Again, there was not any sexual or personal chemistry between us. We were both about just getting off.

I pulled off his cock and licked around his hole, which set him into a frenzy. I rubbed my shaft along his hole and he pushed out his pucker for me. I put my cock head to his hole and tried to push in. He was the tightest bottom I have fucked in a while. I lubed up a bit more and finally entered him. Damn, was he tight. I didn't last five minutes before his tight hole milked a huge three day load out of me. I pulled my cock out and a long string of my cum connected my dick to his well-bred hole.

He told me how hot it was getting fucked by me and asked me to come back again and fuck him. We'll see.

3651432378394384842-2125591164839651392?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.