[Life In The Raw] Tagging with my fan

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Over the weekend, my fan BareNecessity was in town. I called him over to fuck. Then I got a message from a twink that I knew from my old job, he was in silverlake taking loads, and so far he had collected 20.

My fan loved the idea of tagging him with me so we drove over to Silverlake to pound his boybutt.

We spit roasted him and took him at switched off on his creamy used boycunt.

I sat back and watched my fan pound his ass. I loved watching his boybutt bounce up and down and he raped the tattooed twink boy. We took turns eating his fucked hole and fucking him, we made him tell us how much of a pussy boy slave he is.

I then told my fan to fuck him hard until he came deep in his cunt, he did, his small round ass pumping up and down as he drilled him, then his body shook as he unloaded.

I then took his cummy hole and slid in, pounding him, smelling the fresh and collected loads mix into one, I grabbed his small waist as I unloaded deep in him.

Always fun playing with old friends and making new ones.6205496180732721325-2555055222969718641?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.