[Jizz Pig] Internet Hook Up

jizzpig

Click here to see Jizz Pig's original blog post...

I had been chatting with this bisexual guy online for weeks. He seemed to be flirt and tease, but would always back out at the last minute with an excuse ranging from “have to get up early tomorrow” or “going to visit family tonight”. I started to figure he’s just a tease, but the talk was hot and it getting my hormones going.

Normally, he’d tell me how much he liked to fuck and how much precum he produces. *He proudly proclaims that he’s a heavy precummer, which happens to be one of my fetishes. *However, tonight things were a little different. *He tells me that he’s a bit scared that he’s a bit closeted and has limited experience with guys — mostly at the glory hole booths in one of the adult bookstores.

So, it begins to make sense. He’s scared. I need to get him to get over his fear, or at least get him horned enough that his cock wins over fear.

I dig up some my pictures that a photographer friend made. *It’s a series of photos taken in a wood workshop going from fully dressed progressing to me being nude on top of a work bench, hard cock in one hand and my ass spread with the other. *I send my chat buddy the first 3 of the series, which showed me to the point of my shirt removed and pants unzipped.

BiStud: damn! *yer cuter than I had imagined JizzPig: Thanks! *I'm glad you like them. BiStud: that's gotten my mighty sword" stirring a bit BiStud: it's been a couple of weeks since got attention JizzPig: *it's not like I haven't offered BiStud: I know......i want to, but u know JizzPig: my mouth and ass would be more fun than your hand. JizzPig: I know youll just go and wank I send him a few more pics in the series, ending with my jeans around my ankles and my briefs pulled down a little, showing a small bit of my ass as lean against a table saw.

BiStud: grrrrrrr JizzPig: ? whats wrong? BiStud: my briefs are soaked in precum JizzPig: does than mean you want to fuck me? JizzPig: play some "sword in the stone" with your "mighty sword"? BiStud: fuck yea, but...grrrrrr i cant He sends me his picture. *Immediately I open the file and see his face for the first time. *He’s got a damn handsome face, but has this goofy 1970′s era mustache. Regardless of the ‘stache, something about this guy just made me crave him. I had to have him. *Maybe it was the whole teasing and hard to get. I don’t know. After the chats, the flirting, the teasing, this blue collar stud was a bit of obsession.

BiStud: pls don't let anyone see that picture BiStud: don't want anyone to know. BiStud: srry but its an old picture from a couple years ago. JizzPigg: are we gonna hookup and do this finally? JizzPig: I need it man. *I want to taste your cock and have you fuck me. I fire off the last picture, letting him see my ass and hard cock.

JizzStud: like that one? u could bury your cock in that BiStud: fuck!! ok, lets do it. I have him meet me at the local Borders bookstore, since he wanted to meet in a public setting to set his mind at ease. *I arrived about 5 minutes early, so I wander about the store with a hard cock and a twitching asshole, thinking about what might happen.

I waited…and…I waited. *I look at my watch and realize he should have met up 30 minutes ago. *FUCK! *I’ve been stood up! Feeling a bit pissed, I make my way to the exit. *Just as I reach the door, I see him approach. Damn! *He’s hotter than in the picture he sent. No more ‘stache. *I can see his pecs under his tight t-shirt and a large bulge in his pants.

“Sorry, I’m late. *I was walking out the door and was stopped by the neighbor who asked if I could jumpstart his car for him.”, he apologizes.

“Ahh, ok. *I was just about to head out, since I didn’t find anything I wanted, until now.”, I say with a smile.

I can tell he’s a bit nervous. *His face was a bit pale from that “closet” fright. *I ask him if he’d like to head back to my place and have a beer.

“Uh, sure! *Let’s go.”

I watch as he walks to his old brown Ford pick up truck. *He adjusts his crotch as he climbs in.

He follows me back to my place which is only about a five minute drive. *Once in the house, I lead him to the living room where he sits on the couch. *I fetch a couple beers and a bottle of poppers from fridge. *After *I put the beers on the table, I sit beside him, placing my hand on his thigh.

He smiles at me as he moves my hand to his crotch. I feel his throbbing cock under the precum soaked jeans. “So, you mentioned you wanted to taste my cock, right?”

I struggle with his zipper for a moment before freeing his “mighty sword” from its cloth prison. Damn!!! *It was a nice thick uncut cock. *I firmly grasp it in my right hand, barely able to get my fingers around it. *I lean over, teasing under his foreskin with my tongue.

He gasps a bit, then his strong arms push down on his cock…pushing until his cock head hits the back of my throat before he lets go. *Taking the hint, I get to work milking his cock with my throat. *Each time I would slide down and then back up, I was treated with more precum. This guy seemed to have an endless supply.

I reach over and hand my new friend the bottle of poppers. *He takes a hit just as I force his cock all the way down my throat. *He’s growling fiercely at this point. * Using my free hand, I begin tugging and squeezing his hairy nutsac.

It seemed like just a few minutes and he shouts “Here it cums! *Fuck! *Arrrrrghhhhhhh!”. *Although I wanted this stud to fuck me, I didn’t have much of a choice. *He unloads his spunk into my mouth. *I kept swallowing as fast as I could, but he seemed to never stop shooting. *I couldn’t keep up. *His cream was leaking down my chin.

Once the orgasm ended and he caught his breath, I left his semi-hard cock fall from my mouth. *I wipe the cum from my face and lick my fingers clean.

“That was fuckin’ incredible! *You are one hell of a talented cocksucker.”

“Thanks! *I was hoping to get you to fuck me, though.”

“Hah! I didn’t say I was finished. *I’m just getting started.”

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rubber. *He stretches it over his cock and grins at me. As he stands, he throws the cushions from the couch to the floor and pushes me on top of them. *He teases my hole with the head of his cock. *He pushes a bit, forcing me to open up.

I take a hit of the poppers, relax, and I feel his cock slide all the way in. *My eyes rolled back into my head, it seemed.

After few slow long strokes of his cock, rubbing against my prostate, he changes his tempo. *He thrusts faster, harder, and deeper. *This was a man that needed to fuck and hasn’t had any action in a long time. *He fucked me on my back, doggy style, on my stomach, in every position known to man (and then a few more).

His breathing gets a bit faster and more shallow, letting me know he’s getting close. *He pauses and we change position again. *On his back, I straddle him with his cock deep in my ass. *I begin to ride him like a bull as he’s grunting and growling. *On one up stroke, I went *bit too high and his cock came out. *I reached around to grab his cock and aim it back to its target. *I noticed that the rubber had torn; his bare cock head had been fucking my ass.

I took the condom off his cock and slide it back into my ass. *He didn’t seem to mind at this point. *He thrusted up into me, matching my rythym. He throws me on to my back with my legs over his shoulders and his bare cock still inside of me. *He proceeds to pound me until he couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Ohhhhh, here it cums!!!! *Ahhhhhhhhh!” he growls as his seed fires deep into my hole, over and over. *It felt like a huge amount of cum inside me, yet he kept fucking me. *He needed this, and so did I. *Slowly he came back down from the orgasm high and pulled out.

After he left, I walked by the coffee table and noticed the two unopened beers. *I’ll save them for next time, should he decide to return.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.