No Refusal Sunday: Hotel Cum Dump (Advice!)

tco

So I want to set up a hotel cum dump, with me as the dumping ground of course. I'm thinking the Cheshire in back, plus some ads on Craigslist and BBRT. Sunday afternoon. Truly no cock refused.

Any advice? I think my big concerns are:

1. Violence or getting mugged. I don't know anyone in Atlanta who can "spot" or otherwise participate for safety. I'm also greedy and want all the semen. I'm a big guy, so it's more that spontaneous violence would be really inconvenient.
  2. Getting as many loads as possible Sunday afternoon. Any ATL-specific suggestions? 
  3. Anything specific about dealing with the Cheshire?
  4. Other advice welcome.

Thanks in advance for any tips or replies, and certainly if anyone wants to come over and work my hole just let me know.

Guest jogupo754

DO NOT leave your door cracked...police will almost certainly raid you. Use Grindr, Jack'd etc. instead to meet people. Pay attention to the security cameras as well. Another reason you do not leave the door unlocked or cracked is the violence you mentioned. Many guys lay on the bed blindfolded and don't look at the guys they are fucking...bad idea. Looking at the person is essentially a deterrent to crime if they have a problem with you just seeing their face without even knowing their name common sense should tell you something isn't right.

I usually come here but am trying a different hotel with the same set up elsewhere in May (where guests don't have to pass through the lobby). I will share my experience on here after it's over. I have found some gay people won't be caught dead at Cheshire Bridge because they are closet freaks and don't want to be seen coming and going from there. After all EVERYONE knows why you are staying there even many straight people in the area...don't be fooled. Also many of the residents are sex workers and so people are suspicious when you tell them where you are they conclude that you are trying to get them to pay for sex. 

The management will never give you issues as long as you pay on time. They know what their hotel is for as well as anybody that's why they don't list it on major sites like hotels.com. If you are a light sleeper just be prepared of course there will be a lot of noise at all hours. Try to ignore it and don't file complaints on anyone as A. probably nothing will get done and B. you will almost certainly make an enemy.

Having said all that you will have a good time but just be aware of your surroundings.

A few thoughts on what you said:

Do you have an alternate recommendation? Part of the appeal here is the built-in cruising nature. I like the idea of there being some indication of easy, slutty sex and someone deciding to come in... kind of like a bathhouse, but easier access to people responding to an ad.

It's probably obvious, I'd love to leave the door cracked. However, I don't relish getting arrested... maybe just enough of the curtains cracked? Sign on the door saying "Let's have fun, just knock"? Trying to think here - I really love the idea of some of the seedier element just banging my hole.

The tip on violence is good, thank you. I won't be blindfolded, exactly for the reasons you mention. I am also not actually staying at the hotel - I'm at a different one in the city. I would be using this as just a hookup pad, so the amount of belongings I will have with me will be minimal. This is more of the "prevent temptation to do something" line.

I really do appreciate your tips, and of course if you want to swing by, maybe this can turn into a full-blown sex pile.