[Life In The Raw] Clothes make the man

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I have few "prized possessions". If you ask me what in my life matters to me, you'd get a short list of names. But I have a few things that mean a lot to me, among them is a biohazard tank top that Dan bought me during his last visit to LA. Last night I finall christened it, I wore it at Slammer.

I walked around a played with a few guys, and in the dark room, this slender twink was bent over. I ate his pussy and slid my dick into him.

I guy eyes my tank.

"Hot shirt"

"Thanks"

:You gonna unload in that boy" he whispered.

"Yeah" I whispered back." he needs it."

"Yeah he does, just how special is that seed that you have?"

"Hmmm" I laughed, "I think the tank top speaks for itself."

All the while, the twink was taking my thrusts and moaning as I used his boycunt.

"Fuck yeah, you are so hot. Are you ever off meds?"

"I've never been on them" I told him.

"Oh fuck, pure poz cum. Potent toxic seed."

We made out and I drilled the twink, and for 3 aching and amazing minutes, I was close, for three minutes my nuts boiled with pressure, and then release as I filled his twink cumdump pussy with my seed. I pulled out and the other guy used his hole, I looked at the twinks face for the first time, a cute boy, no older than 23 I would guess. And now, I am in him forever.6205496180732721325-2088403672860455759?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.