[Breeder] Your Scribe for the Day

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Google Scribe. Heard of it? It's one of Google's experimental projects that projects what one is about to write, as one writes it. Well heck. That certainly sounded relaxing to me. I could do with a good day off in which all I had to do was punch a button here or there while some invisible Google pixies did the smut-writing for me.

So in the interests of experimentation—and let's face it, the gleaming, lazy prospect of not having to think about all those pesky color words and adjectives and watching my adverbs and subject-verb agreements (not that it stops me most of the time)—I took some of my more popular recent entries, typed in a few words from them, and let the invisible pixies finish the rest.

Here's our alternate version of this week's Restroom Lunch (as always, click on the images to enlarge them):

Screen+shot+2010-09-24+at+9.38.13+PM.png

Nice! I like it! Those American Chemical Society boys are the biggest sluts I've ever met.

And remember Boy in the Woods? I could've saved myself a whole couple of hours if I'd just gone with the Google Scribe flow:

Screen+shot+2010-09-24+at+9.46.09+PM.png

I'm not exactly sure how cats and small enterprise development connect, but I'm sure it would've been hot!

Charming Accent was one of my more popular entries in the last couple of months.

Screen+shot+2010-09-24+at+9.41.54+PM.png

Oh, if only I'd thought of taking a rip-roaring fuck in that direction. Well, live and learn.

And finally, An Open Letter to the Hungry Bottoms of the World takes on an entirely new tone, thanks to Scribe:

Screen+shot+2010-09-09+at+10.27.50+AM.png

Dear people of the mighty Google corporation—I'd like to thank you for your new tool. I'll be using it all the time for my entries from now on, so I can spend less time thinking of proper English and trying to summon up images and metaphors and all that mess, and utilize my newly-free time in some new hobby. Like Farmville, maybe, or macrame.12316001024335229-2495448317596104054?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.