[Jizz Pig] Boring Friday, But Saturay Off To Good Start

jizzpig

Click here to see Jizz Pig's original blog post...

Hey, guys. *This is going to a quick post for this morning. *Once you read this, you’ll understand why it is brief and a bit rushed.

Last night, a close friend of mine came over and we had a few beers and watched some movies on the TV. *At some point, we both passed out on the couch around 2:30AM. * I woke up around 8:00AM while my buddy was still stretched out on the couch, snoring. *I couldn’t resist, so I reached over and rubbed his crotch which seemed to already be stirring. * Almost instinctively, he spreads his legs a bit.

I carefully unfasten his jeans and open them to give me access to his cock. *He must have been having one hell of a dream, as he was fully hard with a few drops of precum oozing from the piss slit. *Cautiously, I started to lick the head of his cock then slide the shaft between my lips. *I start nursing on his sperm tube, but he doesn’t take long until he blasts a load into my mouth.

I looked up and he seemed to still be asleep, but I suspect it was a bit of an act on his part. *I fasten his jeans and go start fixing a pot of coffee.

My buddy “woke” about 10-15 minutes as the coffee finished brewing. *He claims it was the smell of the fresh coffee that woke him. *After downing a mug of joe, he asks to take a shower before going home.

As I type this, he’s still in my shower. *I hope / hoped for a bit more, but he has locked the door to the bathroom. * I’ll try my luck again when he gets out. *I’ll write more later!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.