Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 5/24/2017 at 10:48 AM, atlpigbttm said:

Living in a big city like Atlanta is great but sometimes you want to head out of the hustle and bustle craziness of close quarters to the wide open spaces of the country. Or at least I do having been born in a more rural area. Such was the case last week. I had accrued vacation time that was going to expire on June 1st and was not about to hand over more of my life to the company than I have to. So I packed took packed a bag and headed off in the jeep to a friend's house in the country. On the drive I remembered how much we used to explore together. Boy scouts, tree houses, camping in the backyard, and each other. I had not seen him in some time but was hard in the jeep in my shorts all the way there. Was greeted as I arrived to him and his hot boyfriend sitting on the back porch smoking weed. After intros and a couple of drinks we headed downstairs to the outdoor hottub together....

Hey Man... love to hang and take the show on the road...

• 3 months later...

The first two guys arrived and poked their heads into the dungeon room to check me out. I just smiled at them and then they left to get high I guess as they returned a little later with masks on. The older of these two hairy guys came over to the sling and started rubbing my hairy chest all over while forcing his tongue in my mouth raping my throat as he started to twist and pull my nips harder and harder as his partner was between my raised legs in the sling fingering my hole with meth dust. My ass started to burn as he continued to fuck my ass with his fingers. It felt so good! This all continued for some time until he unbelted his pants and stepped out of them. Then I felt it and jerked in the sling as the older guy put his hand hard across my mouth while I watched the younger guy strap my ass with his belt over and over until my bruised and battered ass was beat red. The hand across my mouth was released and the pipe brought to my lips to smoke the newly packed bowl. The younger guy appraised his work on my ass and stepped forward to insert his dripping hard cock in my ass to fuck me. He reached forward in the sling as I thought he was going to kiss me but instead started slapping my face with his hands, spitting on my face, and calling me names as he continued to fuck me til he came inside me first with cum followed quickly by piss. A few more slaps to my ass as his older partner took over fucking deep while continuing to work my nips until he added his loaf to his partners. I closed my eyes, relaxed and when I opened them they were both gone as I hung in the sling.... more to cum...

Edited by atlpigbttm
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Reaching around to feel the pain in my ass from being belted, and before I realized it, I started fingering my hole and playing with the fresh cum deposited there. Noticing this Paulo zooms the camera down on this showing what a cumdump I have become is such a short time. Ping, ping,ping, ping goes the computer so I guess the guys are really into cumload play. Closing my eyes for a moment I do a doubletake as I open them to see two skinheads in bleechers, boots, and suspenders. I go to say hello only to get spit on and slapped in the face. These guys wanted rough play and I was there object of aggression. One of the guys inserted a speculum and started to crack my ass open. When it got to the size they wanted they undid their zippers, showing off their piercings and started flooding my asshole with their loads of piss until my ass was loaded and started to overflow at which time they started slapping me again telling me to take in all of their chempiss deep in my hole. Satisfied that I had all their piss in me, first one, then the other fucked a load of cum in my ass through their pierced cocks as they continued to spit and slap my face red until they pulled out and made me lick off their red stained cum cocks... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, atlpigbttm said:

Reaching around to feel the pain in my ass from being belted, and before I realized it, I started fingering my hole and playing with the fresh cum deposited there. Noticing this Paulo zooms the camera down on this showing what a cumdump I have become is such a short time. Ping, ping,ping, ping goes the computer so I guess the guys are really into cumload play. Closing my eyes for a moment I do a doubletake as I open them to see two skinheads in bleechers, boots, and suspenders. I go to say hello only to get spit on and slapped in the face. These guys wanted rough play and I was there object of aggression. One of the guys inserted a speculum and started to crack my ass open. When it got to the size they wanted they undid their zippers, showing off their piercings and started flooding my asshole with their loads of piss until my ass was loaded and started to overflow at which time they started slapping me again telling me to take in all of their chempiss deep in my hole. Satisfied that I had all their piss in me, first one, then the other fucked a load of cum in my ass through their pierced cocks as they continued to spit and slap my face red until they pulled out and made me lick off their red stained cum cocks... 

Hope it was chem piss.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...