[Life In The Raw] Folsom Street Fair and the CumUnion Sex Party

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Holy Shit what an amazing time!!!

First off, I got to meet and rim Samuel Colt, who does look like my studly trainer, so if thats as close as I get to that fantasy, I am a happy pup.

They presented the 2010 titleholders, and I represented, rocking my biohazard tank.(Thanks again Dan)

I went to the TIM booth were I tag teamed Mark Dixon's muscle ass alongside Ray Dalton. There was a lot of dick sucking ass eating and raw fucking going on there. Mark has such a smooth and hungry muscle pussy. While Ray was plowing him, i stroked my cock like mad, Ray pulled out and I rammed in, coating his insides with cum.

"That's just lube." Ray said and went back to fucking Mark.

I wandered around FOlsom for a bit, then headed to the BarabackRT CumUnion party.

Jesus Barebackin' Christ was THAT a wild time. There was at least 100 guys at this fuckfest.

There was this hunky latin guy getting nailed by this big dicked black guy, he was moaning loudly, by the time i got there the black guy was unloading deep in his pussy. I went in an fucked his cum filled cunt. He said my dick was hitting his prostate in just the right way. I was really enjoying his hole. But I didnt want to cum yet.

One of my gym fucks was there, I wanted him to be a popular bottom so I pounded him hard and shot deep into his hole. The rest of the night guys were lined up for him. I ended up seeding him again as well.

I fucked the latin guy and shot in him, filling him with hot cum.

I bred a muscle guy, bred a thin italian daddy, and i bred a punkish twink.

I walked around and saw a muscle guy with a biohazard tat fucking a latin mmuscle guy, i offered to lube up his hole for him with some hot poz seed, he pulled out and told me to charge his ass, i jacked off and came in him,

and he want back to breeding him. I was in a daze after that, drunk from sex and overloaded with all the sex going on...

I bred four more guys, but in my haze I honestly dont remember them...

I still cant believe that I got off 11 times in 3 hours...

I did take some new boner pills called BoyJoy...

They have my endorsement, to anyone who was at the party today,

if you saw a black guy wearing a biohazard tank top, you know who I am, and have seen me in action.6205496180732721325-4964658456572721711?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.