[Life In The Raw] The Latin Cumwhore Bottom

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

(From the CumUnion Party)

He was on his back getting plowed by a huge black dick. Even in the dark light I could tell this was a ruggedly handsome man. His eyes were rolled in the back of his head and the black tops movements were becoming less controlled, his breathing was becoming possessed. He was cumming.

I went in and slid my dick into his hairy pussy. He was moaning loudly, his hole was so damned tender. He begged for me to fuck his pussy, all the while telling me about how he had been a cumslut all weekend.

I kept ramming inside of him, and he his moans were now whimpers...

he said that I was hitting his prostate and that it was driving him insane.

We made out and I kept fucking him. I pulled out so my friend could breed his hole, the cummier a hole, the better.

I didn't want to cum then and there so I went around and sampled some more hole.

I did fuck him again, he had taken a few more loads and sliding into his

ass was like putting my dick in warm butter. It felt amazing, I didn't last long this time, I had never felt an ass like this and a shot right away.6205496180732721325-548246915190651382?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.