[Midtown Mutt ATL] Hot Black Jock Cum

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

As I write this, I have the swimmers of a hot, 32 year old black guy in my guts. I was feeling empty and got on BBRTS and saw a smokin' hot black jock looking for some white, muscle ass. He just wanted to breed some tight, jock hole and have his nips worked over, which was fine by me.

I headed over to his place and he was buff. tattoed, handsome and muscular as hell. He was only wearing gym shorts and he told me to get comfortable, so I stripped down to an old white jockstrap. He sat down and I got between his knees and worked over his big pecs. They were slabs of muscle and I couldn't nibble them enough...and he loved it. The only mild disappointment was that he did not have a nine inch cock as he advertised. Rather, it was about a 6 incher, which I immediately went down on.

I alternated sucking on his cock, his balls and pecs. He started to reach back and finger my hole. Finally, he lead me over to a couch and told me to kneel and he smeared some pasty kind of lube on my hole, lined up his cock and pushed into me. I was able to take his cock without any problem. He was groaning after about a minute and told me to get on my back. He grabbed my ankles and sunk his dick into me and started to pump hard. About five minutes into the fuck, he groaned and emtptied his balls into my ass.

He apologized for cumming so soon and said he had a sinus infection. I told him no problem, let's do it again.

3651432378394384842-3021665956934296491?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.